WHEN i get there..i'm totally gonna...

Options

Replies

• kacey7283
    Options
    Finally shop at EXPRESS! I love their clothes but I can't fit into anything there.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Finally shop at EXPRESS! I love their clothes but I can't fit into anything there.

cloothes ♥♥♥
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Buy myself a new CAR!

At the beginning of my weight loss journey, Jan. 14th, I told my husband I was going to my first weigh in and starting a diet and he was a little apprehensive since I've said that before and have never acted on it. When I got into our condo's garage and turned on the car to leave, it didn't want to start. On top of that, it also needs a whole mess of new parts; shocks, struts, tires, paint job, etc. So I called him out to the car and of course, I'm *****ing and he's trying to do his best to get it to start. Jokingly, he said, "WELL! Since you're going on a diet, you won't be spending $20 bucks on drive-thru crap every night for dinner right?! Save that money and once you reach your goal, put that money down on a new car!"

I took him seriously lol So yes, when I get there, I'm going to splurge on a new car! New boobs would also work but I really need a new car :tongue:
  • Rosalynmae
    Options
    Be proud that my two year old son will have two healthy parents. Get a breast reduction because a size F is not going to work on my new body. And finally, buy lingerie that will HOT on me and model it for my husband that has been by my side for 8 years and running.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    get a sweeet bikini.. and probably get my side tattooed.. I'd do it now but I'm finishing other projects first. I'll be more excited to show it off though once i'm where i want to be.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Get a lovely filagree tattoo down from my shoulder down my arm in white ink, designed to accent my awesome new muscles. Subtle (because my fiance doesn't like tattoos, and would prefer I not get any more) and sexy (even if he doesn't think so, it will make me FEEL sexy, and I guarantee he'll like that).
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Jog down busy streets with my shirt off and try to elicit cat calls from passing cars.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Help other people "get there" too. Now that I've met my goals, I *love* to share my story and help encourage/inspire others.
    As far as any celebratory splurges on myself - my budget wouldn't really allow much, so I made do with a little bit here and there.

What I *really* did when I "got there" was to celebrate how far I've come. We'll never be perfect, but we should be proud of our accomplishments.
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am gonna go skydiving. I prob could now, but need funds and for it to be summer. I used to be far to heavy to consider this
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    THINKING ABOUT SEXY PICS TO GIVE MY HUSBAND!!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    All of these are awesome!

I am not at my goal yet, but for my birthday and for a reward and inspiration to keep losing weight; I'm rewarding myself with a tattoo on my ribs. My appointment is tomorrow!! I'm really excited!

I also am going to buy a sexy swimsuit or two from Victoria's Secret, and a lot of new clothes, especially jeans, dresses, and tiny crop tops.

It's not so much a reward but it is very motivational; my boyfriend and I are going to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in 4 weeks. This is motivating me to work as hard as I can to improve my body shape by that time, although I won't reach my goal. It will further motivate me so I can look sexy this summer when I can be on the beach every week.
  • Snubbleup
    Options
    Wear tank tops again!
  • Lisa_More
    Options
    Buy new clothes. Every year I say this and I quit around March. THIS is my year. A new wardrobe WILL be mine!!!

ME TOO!! I AM TIRED OF WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES THESE LAST FEW YEARS!!
  • lejlabas
    Options
    I am totally going to make party with my friends and wear my favorite clothes and feel great .... :D
  • lost_snowboarder
    Options
    I want to to the boudoir photo shoot too. And get a tattoo on my side. Im gonna show off the body I worked hard for
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get into a bikini (even if it's just a bikini top with shorts). I'd like to wear a cute pair of Daisy Dukes too.

The clothing world will be my oyster! Lol.
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    - Take that "after" picture and show it off to everyone!
    - Buy a Victoria's Secret bikini
    - Lay on Miami Beach and soak up the sun!
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Buy myself a new CAR!

At the beginning of my weight loss journey, Jan. 14th, I told my husband I was going to my first weigh in and starting a diet and he was a little apprehensive since I've said that before and have never acted on it. When I got into our condo's garage and turned on the car to leave, it didn't want to start. On top of that, it also needs a whole mess of new parts; shocks, struts, tires, paint job, etc. So I called him out to the car and of course, I'm *****ing and he's trying to do his best to get it to start. Jokingly, he said, "WELL! Since you're going on a diet, you won't be spending $20 bucks on drive-thru crap every night for dinner right?! Save that money and once you reach your goal, put that money down on a new car!"

I took him seriously lol So yes, when I get there, I'm going to splurge on a new car! New boobs would also work but I really need a new car :tongue:

rofl wow! :) and yeah..thats a good one. stick to it!!
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    All of these are awesome!

I am not at my goal yet, but for my birthday and for a reward and inspiration to keep losing weight; I'm rewarding myself with a tattoo on my ribs. My appointment is tomorrow!! I'm really excited!

I also am going to buy a sexy swimsuit or two from Victoria's Secret, and a lot of new clothes, especially jeans, dresses, and tiny crop tops.

It's not so much a reward but it is very motivational; my boyfriend and I are going to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in 4 weeks. This is motivating me to work as hard as I can to improve my body shape by that time, although I won't reach my goal. It will further motivate me so I can look sexy this summer when I can be on the beach every week.

love it :)
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    I can't wait to get into a bikini (even if it's just a bikini top with shorts). I'd like to wear a cute pair of Daisy Dukes too.

The clothing world will be my oyster! Lol.

yes!!! me too :D awesome.