What does everyone do for a living?

Options

Replies

• calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I work in medical imaging as a patient coordinator. I'm also a freelance makeup artist.
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    RN in an ICU.
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    Biochemist!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    currently unemplyed and also college student hoping to get a bartending job in one of the local bars... a lot of college kids in my area (rutgers)
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have no job at the moment! Most previously I was a Tour Co-ordinator for a Ghost Tours company. I walked out after discovering that my boss (whom I had idolised for some time) was nothing but an unscruplous, lying, sleazy pig of a "man" who thinks of nothing but his bank account. Who cares if the stories weren't entirely true?! Never let the truth get in the way of a good story, right? I'm really passionate about my city's local history and hauntings, and to find out he'd been twisting the truth for the sake of a few dollars pissed me off to no end.

But Karma's SUCH a b***h ;)
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I do Loss Prevention for the time being. I basically arrest people for stealing and committing fraud and other sorts of offences in my store. No day is the same which is great. Some days are INCREDIBLY boring and some days I don't get a chance to just sit down and take a deep breath. My store closes in Sept so as of Oct 1st I will no longer have a job... haven't decided what I'm going to do than.
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Full-time nanny to two awesome kids. So much fun.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    College Instructor
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Two jobs:

Full-time, I work at a cancer lab
    Part-time, I teach piano and voice lessons
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Teachers aide in a Special Ed. School
  • mikegallien
    Options
    Develop very interesting software you've probably wouldn't recognize of for a large software company that you also probably wouldn't recognize.
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Full time student. I'm about to finish my LL.B. and MBA, going to Bar school in August!
  • Christina2187
    Christina2187 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I buy people's unwanted gold, silver & platinum. I've seen some interesting items come through my store! I've also learned that these big jewerly stores seriously screw you on over pricing their items.
  • ATCDoctor
    ATCDoctor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I keep dumb pilots from being dead pilots. I'm an Air Traffic Controller.
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    24-7 Live in care provider for Alzheimer patient

I say God Bless You. I just had a friend pass away with early onset Alzheimer's. She was 55 when she died. It about destroyed her family.

Before retirement, I was Senior Svc Rep for AAA in California. = Multi tasker. Met lots of great people and job was diverse enough that it never got boring.
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    insurance agent specializing in retirement needs, love the job because i get to meet so many people and learn about their lives, i've used alot of what ive learned and am a much happier person now :)
  • Josh_Taylor
    Josh_Taylor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a producer. I make video games. :)
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am a c130 Crew Chief (Airplane mechanic) in the United States Air Force currently serving on my second tour in Afghanistan!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Interpreter.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Apparently I make a living at screwing off on MFP for most of the day.....:huh:

LOL! That's exactly what i do!!