The reason why I think most people honestly suck, for lack o

Options
124»

Replies

• ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    Karma is a B, and she holds a grudge! Don't you worry about it, they will get theirs.
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hey, im so sorry that happened!! i really dont understand why people think that just because they are in a car they can get away with saying things like that to you!! Since ive lost weight i seem to have had people calling out of cars to me every other day!! i dont get it!! and half the time i dont listen so dont know if its good or bad.. im pretty sure its a mix.. but i feel like crap either way after.. im just minding my own business, walking to the gym where do you get off yelling at me out of a car. Seriously who do they think they are??
    great mind set though hun sounds like you didnt let it damage you !!
  • CSummers316
    Options
    People truly do suck sometimes. One of my roommates will occasionally make a fat crack at me. I don't mind because quite frankly, I am down 75 pounds as of now from my heaviest ever. Sure I have a long way to go, but I am making my effort, so my general response is a "shut the hell up" and i move on with my day. Can't let that stuff get to you. You know what you are doing and how you are doing. You are awesome and don't let anyone who tells you any different get at you.
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:
    You're getting fit.
    They're stupid. You can't fix stupid.
    You win.
    [/q:tongue::laugh: uote]
  • misretail
    Options
    Treat them with the contempt they deserve as my mother always says WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND keep the good work YOU will get there x
  • libragj
    Options
    So sorry to hear that this happened to you! People put others down because they are insecure and it makes them feel better about themselves. I'm sure everyone has been made fun of at some point in their life for whatever reason. I know I have. Soon guys like that will approach you for your number and you can promptly shoot them down! :smokin: