Options

Replies

• natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    1 oz of cocoa roasted almonds. Just had some :) mmmmmm
  • Trulyfree
    Options
    NOTHING can take the place of chocolate!! I get my choc fix from 1 packet of "Swiss miss Dark Chocolate Sensations" add a little milk then hot water. Lasts longer than eating chocolate. Does the trick! (150 calories)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I snack on chocolate

Me too^^
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I drizzle Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup over a bowl a strawberries. I also like Swiss Miss Diet Hot Cocoa and FiberOne bars.

I occasionally indulge in the real thing too!
  • always4rose
    always4rose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For chocolate cravings...fat free fudgesicles. I think the brand I have in the freezer are only 35 calories each.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream bar -
    100 calories - 3 grams of fiber and 20% of your daily calcium. And it's absolutely delicious with zero artificial sweeteners.

Highly processed - Yes
    Damn delicious - Yes
  • Psufilmgirl
    Psufilmgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am in agreement on ANYTHING Skinny Cow. They even have those tiny ice cream cups which feel indulgent.

Also, I get dark chocolate at Trader Joe's. It has way less sugar than milk chocolate and the flavor is so rich that I only need 1 square or less to satisfy.

But If you're going to processed route, which, let's face it, we all need, SKINNY COW ALL THE WAY!
  • girlholiday
    Options
    Vitatop Double Chocolate muffin tops. sooo good.
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    I find it hard to pig out on super dark chocolate, so that's something I CAN keep in the house and nibble on a square every once in a while. Maybe that would work for you?

Yep, this works for me too.
  • kev1124
    kev1124 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You should check out the blog www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com - she posts LOTS of chocolat-y recipes. Not all are low cal but they all are made with healthy and wholesome ingredients! She turns some very indulgent desserts in to healthy ones.
  • kev1124
    kev1124 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also the 90 calorie fiber one bars are soo good! You might be able to order them on Amazon! i like the chocolate peanut butter ones.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am the ultimate choco-holic and I eat skinny cow ice cream every night... their chocolate fudge cones are amazing and they also make pb chocolate wafer bars and turtles... yummmyyyy!
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    fiber one chocolate brownie... one every night before bed... also extra sugar free gum mint chocolate chip...yum
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Options
    I keep the fun size candy bars (70-80 calories each) on hand, they usually come in a 6 or 8 pk, and when I want chocolate, I eat one or two of them. I have always stayed under my goal, and I am still losing weight. I believe in allowing myself those little things, or I will end up binging. I don't want to binge. I would much rather give into my cravings, as long as I stay under my goal.
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I make a delicious and healthy shake: ice, banana, coconut milk, cocoa powder (unsweetened), and either dates or honey to sweeten it. So good!
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology or make 'no bake shakeology cookies' or black bean brownies. I have had the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches but they have high fructose corn syrup in them so I avoid them most of the time. I do like the Fiber One bars-but the brownies someone mentioned sound good too!
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I snack on chocolate

HAHAHA!!! Me too!
  • Inacay
    Inacay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's expensive, but you can buy Xocai healthy chocolates. They have no milk or sugar. They are full of nutrients and are known to actually reduce hunger cravings. I love Xocai!

http://www.mxicorp.com/thewholestory/index.php?video=wholestory
  • tonymcgurk1
    Options
    I used to be a chocoholic but now I don't eat any. I refuse to have it in the house. If it's there I know I won't be able to resist it. For snacks I have fruit, museli bars, the occasional Vegemite & cheese sandwich, low fat yogurt & stuff like that.