Taebo, What do you all think of it?

Options
I am going to start taebo and wanted to know what you all thought and if anyone has done it and what results did you get?

Replies

• Mary067
    Options
    Never mind...I guess since nobody is answering.
  • fuzzybear123
    fuzzybear123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Did it years ago and loved it
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Did it years ago and loved it
    Same here. Had a set of 4 VHS tapes. :tongue: I looked at some of his workouts on YouTube - not sure if I was watching old workouts or what, but didn't seem like much had changed. For kicks (no pun intended! Ha!) I have one of his DVDs on hold at my library (Bootcamp I think?), and will go check it out tomorrow. Have done that with a couple of Bob Harper DVDs too - kind of fun to get a new workout and nice to be able to try the workout for a week before you buy the DVD.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I love taebo, and you can burn a lot of calories depending on how intense you decide to do it. Taking a class in person is a lot more fun!
  • healthygirlforever
    Options
    I used to love it in college. It was a great workout!
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I love it! I used to do it all the time back years ago. I lost lots of weight w/it after having both my boys. Worked great!
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It was so much fun! Used it years ago and loved it...
  • icusmile2
    icusmile2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love to do it. I have a Billy Blanks dvd and still get it out occasionally to do it. I've been going to the gym and classes there so I don't have much time for dvds anymore.
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I did it and loved it too! Really helps tone up the body... especially my arms and butt!
  • Mary067
    Options
    I down loaded 4 sessions of it, Two 20 min and a few 45 min ones off of you tube. Its just like the dvds and my hubby is going to put them on dvd's for me to do at home. I'm glad you all liked it, it looks very fun and doable. I find zumba to be a bit intimidating,
  • hikixx
    hikixx Posts: 13
    Options
    Its my old go to workout. When I was in high school in 98 I did this regularly just to keep fit for tennis. I loved it. I don't have a VHS player anymore so I didnt have the workout anymore. Last May I bought a few DVDs of Taebo and started up again and I lost 20lbs. Its so much fun to do!
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I currently use the Tae Bo Amped program. It uses a weighted resistance bar so you really feel the burn. That one is on Youtube as well.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo. It's my number one workout.
  • fuzzybear123
    fuzzybear123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had it on a VHS tape .. I was so sad the day the tape finally wore out and broke in the machine