Confidence is the new sexy (with pics)

Options
This was me

IMG_0057-1.jpg

Sure, I was pretty....pretty miserable. I felt like a failure and was hated my life. After we took this picture, it took two people to help pull me off the floor. Confidence? Heck no...I may have acted like it, but it was a farce.

This is me now...

IMG_1517-2.jpg

Confident, sexy, happy. I am not at my goal, but I am happy with my progress.

Here's the thing...

I go out, and the guys flock around. My skinny "friends" hate me...one girl said that the guys only want to be near me because I look easy and cheap. How wrong she was. I have figured this out about men, women, everyone in general...people like positive.

I am confident, I am sexy, I know this, but I am not cocky. I don't play games, I don't bat my eyes and flip my hair....I look them straight in the eye and drag them onto the dance floor where I proceed to kick their butt and leave them heaving for air.

Confidence is sexy...no matter what the size!! I am right about between a size 18 and 20 (US), most of the gals that tend to hang around to catch my leftovers are about a size 2-10. They think I'm a b!tch...let them think that. Sexy is being confident and knowing yourself in and out.

So all...do you think confidence is sexy???

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    So true, and it helps you're looking amazing!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    That's my girl! Proud to say I know ya. An inspiration daily, and an awesome chick to boot.

:)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You can see how pretty you look in the first piccy and the 2nd picture you look so healthy and fit - not surprised some girls feel a bit threatened by your energy and love of life - I think it's fab that you are grabbing life and it is kinda amusing that you are getting the catty green eyed monster comments - go you ! :)
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you go get 'em girl!! Enjoy the new you - your friends should be happy for you - if not, you need new friends!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Always fun to read your posts-you have a great attitude and very contageous......all I can say is you "glow" girl~
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Confidence is definitely attractive....too funny that your new attitude and look is generating the comments and you are unaffected by them. Keep glowing and rocking it Lady! And Fantastic job on your progress!
  • Lina300
    Lina300 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Keep rockin it!
  • BeingWiser
    Options
    Love this post and your attitude!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Truly AWESOME!

and it's soo true a person is soo much more attractive when they give that persona
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy! And you are the spokes model for it! You are a true inspiration and I love that you're winning your war and enjoying yourself along the way. I strive to have confidence like you and I'll get there.

Keep rocking it!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! I want all women (and men!!) here to see that thick, thin, or in between...love yourself!! Life is short, so embrace it, and BE CONFIDENT!! :heart: :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Tremendous!
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You go girl!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!