What is everyone up to today?

Options

Replies

• Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Cleaning house while dancing around to Motown tunes before my family arrives to go out and celebrate my daughter's going away... Bitter sweet day. But it's gonna be great!
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am going to work out a little this morning then I will be working on a family tree for a client then work on putting my moms photos into a scrapbook.
  • Lindacharp
    Options
    Well I'm up to having a great day. Got up in a happy mood. So that in itself makes for a good day.

hope everyone does the same. Going to Carnival parade. And stealing grandkids for the day.
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Food shopping,

Chicken, fish, beef tenderloin, fresh veggies -spinanch, green beans, squash, mixed slad greens, asparagus, yams,avacados, tomoto, fresh fruit, blueberries, strawberries, eggs, bottled water, green tea, , cocunut milk - lite unswettened, ezekial sprouted grain bread, low carb high protein yogurt, mio water flavoring, oatmeal, red wine vinegar, muscle tech protein powder, and thats about it.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Laundry!!!
  • cando4myself2
    Options
    It's Cookie GO DAY for the Girl Scouts in my area and my hubby is taking the kids to an Ice Fishing Derby with Cub Scouts. Sadly though I'm too sick to take my daughter out to sell cookies so hopefully she'll have luck at the derby. So what am I doing - getting rid of this hideous cold.
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm at work. Poop.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the house, then crushing some P90X2 YOGA...............may throw in some Tony Horton One on One Butt and Belly also

Then watching Chelsea VS. Everton on Foxsoccer channel!!!!!!

woot woot!!!!!!!!!!
  • cando4myself2
    Options
    Studying for my series 7 licensing exam. Horrible!
    ooooohh, I remember my hubby doing that. NOT easy. Good luck!!
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Going grocery shopping and then doing some make-ahead healthy meals for work lunches. Spending some quality time with my dog Abby.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Tobefitalways
    Options
    Grooming the dog and I am sure he will be running and hiding out here shortly when I bring out the clippers!:smile:
  • kristal_1973
    kristal_1973 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A little bit of house work (usually do all the cleaning throughout the week, but didn't quite get it all done) Then a dip in the pool and hot tub later. Hoping to work out enough to earn a few glasses of wine to go with the hot tub time! :)
  • shabounds
    Options
    I'm taking my sweet 11 year old step daughter out for a girls day in Dallas. Hair cut, lunch, shopping, Pinkberry. And then tonight we are going to make a new Pintrest recipe for dinner together.
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    LONG RUN SATURDAY !!! I have a 20k run planned in the wind, snow, and cold. WOOT !!!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Been to the gym & done a full set including an hours cardio. I'm now waiting for the rugby to start, then after the game my Hubby's taking me out for an early V Days meal, then to a gig, Kangaroo Moon, at a local venue.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Working...trying to sell a vehicle so I can create a paycheck for myself...working on 100% straight commission sucks!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    gonna head out for a 12-mile run and then sit on my butt w/ the fiance and play some video games and/or do some reading. :)
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I want to go outside in the dry and sunny but snowy weather! Not sure what to do outside though, nowhere to go!

Make snow angels:laugh:
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    do know but its cold here the couch blanket and a movie