Please help

Options
So ive been doing as MFP says eating most of the calories lost 10lbs in 5 weeks.

this week i weighed in 2 days early and im up by 1lb should i be really worried about this or does weight fluctuate a few days before you see a loss.

Am i looking to much into this as i dont weigh in till monday normally.

Replies

• carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just keep on working out n doing what u need to do... little weight fluctuations are bound to happen just don't dwell on them :)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yes, weight fluctuates quite a bit. It can depend on a variety of things.

I weigh almost daily, but only record once a week. Look for patterns over extended periods of time. By your ticker, it looks like you're doing well.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I personally dont eat my exercise calories but then again I'm not an exercise guru because of double knee replacements. I found when I used to weigh every day that it would go up and down. So now I only weigh once a week. Hopefully others can give you some better insight as I follow my dietician and physician regarding my body and what works for me is not necessarily right for anyone else.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Ya weight bounces around. Day to day weigh-ins are tougher cause you either dont see results, see results you don't like, or see results. 2 out those 3 are negative and demotivates you. So weigh in once per week, or cling tight to the fact that this time last week you weighed more, or this time last month you weighed more.
  • repoman150
    repoman150 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about that...the body fluctuates throughout the day, and week....i usually find that if i weigh in early, im up a pound, sometimes as many as three pounds. But when I re-weigh in at my regularly scheduled time, I have lost 2 pounds. The most important thing to remember is to weigh yourself in the morning, the same time and wearing exactly the same clothes....( remember cothes are weight) so i usually weigh myself in a pair of boxers only. Weigh before you eat or drink anything. If you are sticking to your calorie count, you WILL loose weight.
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I weighed in and have actually gained two pounds in the last few weeks even though I have been diligent about working out and eating the correct amount of calories. Luckily, I decided to check my measurements and have lost 8 inches in the last month! Make sure to check your measurements along with the scale to get a better idea if you are losing or not. Keep up the good work, you are bound to see a change eventually!
  • crissy170
    crissy170 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i'm going at about the same rate as you ,, 10 lbs in little more then 4 weeks ( had a lost week in there) and one week i weighed in 2 days early and found i was up 3 lbs!! i thought oh no!! then to find when i did do my proper weigh in day and time ( morning) i was down a good 2.5 lbs! couldnt beleive the fluctuation but it can happen .. Good luck!
  • estjames
    Options
    It could have to do with you being a lady, if you catch my drift. I know that the only week I gained (only 0.6 lbs) since Jan 4 coordinated with that special monthly time.
  • Becca21
    Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    thank you all i feel much better ill just wait until monday and see how it goes and ill try not to stress to much.