Fat bodybuilder wants to be thin bodybuilder

Options
Im 165 lbs 5ft 7 and want to get to 145lbs my LBM so that I appear more muscley as I'll have less fat. This will create the illusion that i'm bigger than I am, even losing weight. As I just look fat now.

Anyone done this or can offer help?

Mick

Replies

• thesuperchunk
    Options
    High protein, 1lb/week loss (no more or lose too much muscle probably), cardio after weights, EC stack.
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    I am doing the same thing. I was at 205lbs. I want to get to 180lbs. I am currently @ 196lbs. It seems like a certain amount of cardio is critical to fat burning. The more cardio, the better. I am taking Nitro92 Extreme which is a zero cholestoral protein drink. I try to drink three per day, then one serving per day of low fat meat like shrimp or fish. This diet meets my protein needs so I am still building muscle. I try to go as vegan as possible on the other meals. Lots of fruit like apricots and pineapple and cooked vegetables with brown rice. If you do cardio and use a similar diet, I think you will have some good success. I have lost 9 pounds since I have been on this site, and am more muscular than ever. For some reason, the weight loss on myfitnesspal.com doesn't corelate with the weightloss on my scale. I think I am more active than I give myself credit for.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Im 165 lbs 5ft 7 and want to get to 145lbs my LBM so that I appear more muscley as I'll have less fat. This will create the illusion that i'm bigger than I am, even losing weight. As I just look fat now.

Anyone done this or can offer help?

Mick

You only have to follow three simple rules:

- Workout 3 times a week with weights.
    - Eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass.
    - Reduce calories to lose 1-2 lbs / week.