Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry! (((HUGS))) and PRAYERS!
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Definately in our prayers! So sorry for your loss.....

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Praying...
  • auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are in my prayers. God is good he must of needed your son! He took my Mom 1 year ago Feb 27. You are NEVER alone. God Bless.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    May the love of Jesus Christ wrap His arms around you tomorrow and all the days to come. May His loving grace support you in your most difficult hours. May you find comfort in knowing you will see your beautiful child when your chores are done.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine that pain. Lots of hugs and prayers for you and your family.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    my thoughts are with you!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    :heart: My heart goes out to you and your entire family .... Prayers of healing and compassion from others coming your way :heart:
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Will be thinking about you~
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Heart breaks for you as you pass this day. I too lost a son many years ago. He nevers goes away and remains my baby forever. Happy birthday to your lil angel up in heaven. My prayers to you for a day of knowing he is up there happy and pain free, as well as strength for you and your family....Renee
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My deepest sympathies for your tragic lost. We just never know God's plan. Somehow, your son's work here was done.

I cannot fathom what you are going through. I will be praying very hard for your family not only tomorrow but today & beyond. Try to celebrate his birthday, as he would have wanted you to if you can. He is watching over you now, a forever angel on your shoulder.
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So sorry you had to go through that. Will be saying some prayers for your family and keeping you in my thoughts. May God wrap his love around you and give you the strength to get though this difficult time.
  • memashipp
    memashipp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you....and you will be added to my prayer list immediately. May His peace and comfort be with you as you travel through this loss.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless <3
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    All our prayers....
  • wvbuckeye
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I have children and couldnt imagine. I know the Lord has plans for us all, but it never makes it easier. One day we will rejoice and be back with our loved ones. Bless your heart hun.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your family. My heart goes out to you.
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss!! My heart aches for you. Just know that your son is in a better place as he has his loving God with him. Words cannot express the loss of losing a child. As parents, we are suppose to go to our resting place before our children. May God comfort you and your family each and every day!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these difficult times. May God Bless You and your family. RIP to your little boy!!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. <3
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Sending you love and light, *hugs*