Chocolate cravings

Options
1235»

Replies

• chiv123
    Options
    1/4 block of tofu with a tablespoon of ground chocolate - blend together for a delicious and not-overly-sweet protein pudding! It's one of my favorite post-workout recovery snacks.

What consistency (silken, firm, etc) of tofu do you find works best for this?
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    so much of this sound ummmmmmmmm good
  • mreko2005
    Options
    I've discovered that Krave Double Chocolate cereal works for me. At only 130 calories for 3/4 cup, the crunchy chocolate squares and creamy chocolate center satisfies my cravings and sweet-tooth.
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i do fiber one bars, natural oats bars, and special k bars 80 to 110 calories and has a lot of fiber andadded vitamins.
  • bhajrizi11
    Options
    skinny cow Anything helps me with my sugar fix lol
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    Nature Valley's Dark Chocolate Granola Thins: 80 cals & Nature Valley's Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate: 2 bars=16g of whole grain &190 cals
  • missy948
    missy948 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    klondike 100 cal bars taste just like real ones but smaller perfect for cravings!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Fudgesicles. 40 cals a piece and no added sugar. They're the poop.
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    Bump for Ideas!!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles. 40 cals a piece and no added sugar. They're the poop.

Umm I love those
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    the no sugar added* snack pack chocolate pudding really does the trick for me.. only 60 cals
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Chocolate silk soy milk is great..... Also chocolate zico coconut water

But when I need chocolate, and no substitute, I get individual pieces of high quality, good chocolate!