Remarkable difference! Hooray for you.
  • SilmaraC
    SilmaraC Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW! I wouldnt have thought at first glance that its the same person..You look beautiful. Awesome!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an improvement! GREAT job, your such an inspiration!
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! i'd NEVER guess you were 205! Keep up the hard work!
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    Look great!!
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    You are a little hottie! I hope I get prettier when this weight comes off. I am at 211 right now and stuck between a size 18 and 16, what size are you if you dont mind me asking. I have most of my weight in my belly which makes fitting clothes hard!

Lol thank you. I just bought my first pair of size 14 jeans from old navy, but not all of their styles fit me in a 14. I'm between a 14 and 16 and I wear a size L shirt. I don't think I've ever been an actual size before. I'm always stuck in between and it's because my butt is flat but my lower stomach sticks out .

I don't mean this in a bad way but........how do you weigh so much and look so small? You really look fantastic. I can't imagine you in a few more pounds. Good for you!~
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the amazing work!
  • ginabina13
    Options
    You look great!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Way to go!
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Great job! A huge accomplishment.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!!
  • LilMermaid6411
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic! Congrats on all of the hard work!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep it up!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    You are a little hottie! I hope I get prettier when this weight comes off. I am at 211 right now and stuck between a size 18 and 16, what size are you if you dont mind me asking. I have most of my weight in my belly which makes fitting clothes hard!

Lol thank you. I just bought my first pair of size 14 jeans from old navy, but not all of their styles fit me in a 14. I'm between a 14 and 16 and I wear a size L shirt. I don't think I've ever been an actual size before. I'm always stuck in between and it's because my butt is flat but my lower stomach sticks out .

I don't mean this in a bad way but........how do you weigh so much and look so small? You really look fantastic. I can't imagine you in a few more pounds. Good for you!~

Thank you. I think a lot of my weight is in my boobs, lower stomach, and my thighs. I also have a huge head so I imagine that's probably 20lbs right there! Lol
  • caligirl15
    Options
    You were beautiful before and now you are glowing with success so your even more beautiful. Keep up the good work your a role model for us all!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Job well done, wishing you continued success! You go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!