Anyone want to take a Nutella bath with me

Options

Replies

• 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Be careful! Nutella in one tbls has 22 grams of sugar in it! That's the equivillant to eating 11 sugar packets!

2 tablespoons has 21g of sugar it in, and a sugar packet has 4g. That's 5 packets per TWO tablespoons of nutella.

One tablespoons = 10g of sugar = 2.5 packets of sugar.

Ok, that still sounds bad...
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    skinnycat, i'll take that sugary glue off your hands. spread on crepes...heaven!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Nutella SHOWER instead?!?! OMG!!! *MOUTH WIDE OPEN..... :-D
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I do! ;P
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Be careful! Nutella in one tbls has 22 grams of sugar in it! That's the equivillant to eating 11 sugar packets!

2 tablespoons has 21g of sugar it in, and a sugar packet has 4g. That's 5 packets per TWO tablespoons of nutella.

One tablespoons = 10g of sugar = 2.5 packets of sugar.

Ok, that still sounds bad...

you guys might really like this. :-)

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/09/better-than-nutella/
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    OH HELL YEAH. I think Nutella is laced with crack. Just a personal observation!
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    300 Calorie breakfast... Nutella and Smucker's Simply fruit spread between 2 Kashi waffles. Yum-O
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Christina, and I am addicted to nutella.:huh: I know it is 100 calories per tbs and has a butt load of sugar BUT I can't resist it. It knows when I have entered the proximity of the kitchen and it screams my name, it is evil :devil: I try and try to break the addiction time and time again I have even conteplated checking my self in to the NUT house,:tongue: but I can't quite bring myself to do it..:noway: it's impossible. So yes it must be true, I am a nutella junkie! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella, tastes just like Ferrero Rocher chocolates (not sure if they are available outside of Australia).
    Luckily (though not for her) my daughter is allergic to eggs and nuts so no longer have nutella in the house. NO nutella for me. Enjoy you bath though. hehe.
    16921567.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    MMM NUTELLA
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Yummmm... And I can give two flying f's about the sugar...hasn't stopped my loss....If it's in my calories, it's in my mouth...wait...that didn't sound right :laugh: :laugh:
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options

This! I want to make it soon :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I've tried it once years ago...I might have to try it again. You all (well most of you) make it sound amazingly delicious.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Who cares how much effing sugar it has? it's delicious and it has its place, like everything else delicious, in moderation.

Debbie Downer is right!!

Next you'll be telling me to be 'careful' of PB because of the fat... :noway:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Nutella is heaven on a spoon :) Chocolate yumminess :love:
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can't really have it, because when I have some I can't stop.
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Nutella on a banana is heaven!

I was just talking to my fiance this morning about how he has bacon and I have nutella. Neither of us would be happy in a world without it.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    If I take a Nutella bath, I'm gonna need somebody to help me eat of it off my body. I can't do it by myself, GEEZ, GOTTA WATCH THEM CALORIES, and Nutella is not going to waste!
  • Trinketona
    Options
    So love this! Tasty and fairly low in calories. For me just one piece of toast with a light covering is plenty to kick that chocolate craving to the curb!

I do the same. I dont over indulge, but its freaking hard not to eat the entire tub. lol