Starting P90x on Monday, February 13th!

Options
I am starting P90x on Monday. I'm hoping someone else is starting as well that can help keep me accountable. I will be doing my measurements and baseline test on Sunday. I'm really excited to get started with P90x. If I can stick with it, I know the results will be amazing.

Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• getfitgetsexy33
    Options
    I am starting P90X today! I am nervous but excited...gonna kick *kitten* for 90 days! add me as a friend so we can be in it together

good luck!!
  • bored4long
    bored4long Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did the Chest/Back, Arms/Shoulders, and Ab Ripper X vids this week. I can't do the pullups yet, so using resistance bands. And after attempting Arms/Shoulders with resistance bands I realized I needed weights. Luckily scored some dumbbells at Walmart that were 50% off.
  • thesuperchunk
    Options
    Good luck - I really like the program a lot - doing x2 now myself. Keep an eye on your diet - as in when you eat. I had an issue with timing my meals because if it had been too long since i last ate I bonked and just couldn't push myself, but other times if I got hom from work at 7:00 starving and ate before ... then it was 9:00 or something and I had no motivation anymore. Just keep in mind that it may take a while to get it all sorted out but just push yourself as far as you can. It's all about the intensity you bring to it. I just don't feel right anymore if I'm not sore in some part of my body all the time (honestly, I like the feeling) and I've gone so hard I threw up 3 seperate times. That's not a great thing, but the point is, you gotta really bring the energy to it if you want to get the results and make it worth your time.
  • bored4long
    bored4long Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, Chunk. I don't think I could push myself to the point of throwing up (although I wish I could bring that kind of intensity).

Chest/Shoulders done. And I need heavier weights. The heaviest I have right now is 25lb. I think I will get some 30 and 35s this week.