P90X2 & Shakeology - My 30 Day Results

Options
Feel free to friend me / message me / etc.... I am so happy with my 30 day results using P90X2 and Shakeology.... lovin' it!!! 5 lbs and 6.5" gone in 30 days. Can't wait for the next 60 days!!!

167970261071927995_14jYgJVX_f.jpg

Alissa Angelo
www.alissaangelo.com

Replies

• rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fabulous! You look toned all around but especially in your stomach! Great job!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, you look fantastic!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I hear that x2 is all about the core... and it shows.
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    Wow, what a difference in just 30 days. You look great!
  • clang1
    clang1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Big changes in just 30 day. You go girl.
  • gorden05
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Keep it up! :flowerforyou: I was interested in starting p90X March 1st.... what's the difference of P90X2? I have the ten minute trainers program and P90X currently.
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!

P90X2 is most definitely focused on core... my core was really weak prior thanks to two pregnancies in the past 4-1/2 years. I have never been good about working my core, but with P90X2 the core work is right in with the workout daily and my strength has really improved. I'm so happy I decided to take the plunge and order it... it's definitely a new challenge, but obviously it's been worth it so far! Plus, the Shakeology has really helped me stay on track food-wise... and the benefits I've been getting from all the good stuff in it has really shown. I've got clearer skin, more energy, my nails are stronger... it's crazy. Today I was getting my hair done and my hairdresser commented that my hair was alot thicker this time around. I jokingly said "It must be the Shakeology!" and I was totally joking around, but she said, "Actually, it probably is! You are getting all those good vitamins and that can totally make your hair thicker!" Another bonus... totally awesome!

I'm excited to see what the next 30 days bring!!!

Alissa
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    your inner thighs I can tell a big difference too. And of course your stomach! I want a flat tummy!! Pregnancy ruined me!!! My core is strong but covered in a nice layer of fat :(
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    oh man great job, keep up the good work!!
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It's hard work but you can get there ... it just takes time. I still have a layer of fat around there, just not as visible. Feel free to friend me if you guys want any support.

Alissa
    www.alissangelo.com
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    things look a lot tighter/lifted
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Linkedkube
    Options
    Wow, noticeable difference. Another testiment as to why I love the beachbody videos. You work hard but you get fast results.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    your results are amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • modgirlrachel
    modgirlrachel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks completely flat now!
  • dauenhab
    dauenhab Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have fantastic results for 30 days. Did you do core for the full 30 days or did you move to the strength phase? I am currently doing P90X2 as well and love it. I make my 30 days tomorrow and can't wait to see what my progress shows. I know it must be good because I keep getting complements at work about the weight I've lost (even though in actuality I don't think the scale has moved much in the last 30 days). I did 4 weeks of core and today is my first day of strength. Can't wait to see how this phase will be.

I was wilth you on core. Although I thought my core would have been in decent shape, I was proven wrong by these videos when I started. I've had big gains in my core strength.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome hun!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    that's great!!!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I just started p90x yesterday. I can feel it today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!