81 Pounds Lost in 1 Year (Pics!)

Options

Replies

• vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! We started around the same place (I was 232 lbs at 5'6" on 1/31/11) and my goal is 150! Great job!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I always had a problem to admitting I'm fat and lazy and I came here and lost and then gained all back and more. Thank you for your words !!
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    can you repost these? They aren't viewable anymore!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awww I can't see the pics either... I really wanted to see.... Congrats on your success though!
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WOW...... I thought I was reading my own story and seeing my own body in your before pictures. I started my journey weighing in at about 248 pounds, 5'7", size 18/20 jeans, size 1x top, 38D bra. 3 weeks later, I've lost only 5 pounds and my clothes don't feel any different, but I have hope. If you're my mirror image, then I am BEYOND excited that I will look as good as you when I get down to my goal weight of 155!

I also have dreams of being of service to my community and I would like to be a volunteer firefighter someday. Two reconstructive knee surgeries are what disqualified me from the Marine Corps and a sedentary lifestyle due to favoring my injuries are what led me to top out at 248 pounds. I'm now a recent college grad and my life has taken a different path, but I am determined to get back to "ship weight". YOU are my inspiration. I'd love to get in contact with you and hear more about your story!
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    You look killer! Congrats on all the hard work paying off!!
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job,Great tattoos!You look fabulous!!!!!:happy:
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!!! What an accomplishment!
  • michelleck23
    Options
    AMAZING...you are so beautiful & love the tatt!!! Did your hubbs start running with you as well? Just curious, my husband and I love doing stuff like that together!!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    Congratulations, what an inspiration you are. You look so much younger, healthier & happier...wow wow wow.......well done.
    i agree congrats you look great
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, fantatstic!!

Such an inspiration to others.

You should be VERY VERY proud of yourself!

X
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. You look so happy now!!! Truly inspiring, thank you for sharing your journey. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Jo

16921567.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. You have accomplished alot of achievements and are an inspiration for many of us on this journey.

Well done :)
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great! Awesome! those words just don't seem to say it right! You have done a terrific job. I applaud you and your determination/motivation and success. I thank you for posting your pictures and telling your story. You are truly an inspiration. I hope that I can be as successful as you have been.

I would love to know your eating habits, exercise routines, etc...

Congrats to you on a job well done and the job you will be getting in the department you want!

KUDOS!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • wayan76
    wayan76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is inspirational. Thank You! I have 100 pounds to lose and today is day 1
  • ehabboutros
    Options
    impressive :))
  • pinkwizz
    pinkwizz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! x x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!