So excited!! Down to size 12 for the first time since middle

2»

Replies

• Oops! hit the wrong button! Thanks for your support and i would love to be a "friend" to any of you who might need some postitve mojo!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Congrats! You gotta love those NSV's along the way to keep us motivated. It's definitely something to look forward to. And I'm the same way, when I think back to when I actually wore the size I have on right now... it's kind of hard to even remember it, it was that long ago! Good for you!! Don't forget to keep measuring yourself every 30 days too - that shows your hard work paying off also!! :smile:
  • congrats to you! its always nice when we try on clothes that would have previously been too tight only to find that they now fit, and they look pretty awesome on us too! keep up all the hard work!
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Congrats.... a size 12... that is my next goal.. i am inbetween a 13 and 14 ... so... I look forward to the number 12.... woohooo
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Wow! Great job!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    this is awesome, im not a 12 yet but this is very encouraging. congratulations! :drinker:
  • Okay, feeling a little dense, What is NSV? I'm new with the posting lingo....
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Non-Scale Victory (I had to look it up too when I started on here).
    I've had the same thing where people haven't noticed the weight loss until I've bought new clothes. I had to get a new coat the other day (seriously, there was so much room in the old one it was letting the draughts in!) and suddenly there's all this wow.
  • victoria1957
    victoria1957 Posts: 44 Member
    I am so happy for your success, thank you for sharing with us.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    So happy for you. What an accomplishment. Lots of hard work and dedication.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!