30 Day Shred!!

Options
I did the 30 Day Shred once about two weeks ago, and then forgot all about it. Couldn't find the motivation to continue, I guess.

But I've seen the results it's produced in others, and I KNOW I can do it...if I have a little push.

I just started it over again, Level 1 Day 1 complete :)

I was wondering if anybody would like to be my 30DS buddy. You know, add me as a friend, we can remind each other to do it every day, share results/progress, stuff like that?

I really would love to have somebody to motivate and support me (:

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting next Friday (dvd and weights in the post) if you want to add me?
  • Jrabbit81sleeved
    Jrabbit81sleeved Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday, do you know how long you have to do it for a day? X
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday, do you know how long you have to do it for a day? X

about 28 mins
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    hi, i started today, so add me if you like. It's just under half hour long, so easy enough to fit into a day. My only problem is not being able to do it when I'm out in the truck so might take me a bit longer than the 30 days!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of level 3. You will definitely see results. I am down 13.4lbs and as of LAST Monday about 10.5 total inches. I do my measurements again tomorrow.

You can do it! Its only 27mins out of your day and it is sooooo worth! :)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I will join you, It took me several attempts to complete this last year. I finally did most of it in August/Sept and lost around 20 inches- 7 of that off my waist.. It works!! I'll do it , in just a little while..
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will also be starting next week. Feel free to add me, ladies! :) We'll keep one another in check!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I am on Day 10 ..Lvl 1 ..today. I was sick of it by day 5 ...but it is helping me and I have gotten better at it...If you can stay motivated and stick to it you will def see results . Add me if you like .. would surely post and remind you ..atleast through my updates if not directly on your page...and anytime you post about it and I see it I will most def comment and try to motivate you ...
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    advise to do 30 days the inch loss is amazing:smile:
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Same here with me ... I started 2 weeks back..Did for a week n totally left it as I am runnin around with loads of work :( I would want to start it again but after a week as am travellin in tis week.

Would love to be friends with u so that I can get the required motivation as well :)
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 !!!! It sucks but I've seen results so I keep going.
  • acwatters
    acwatters Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of days ago and have done it twice. Some days I like to run though so won't be doing it every day but feel free to add me if you like.
  • mkiffy
    Options
    I rotate this with a few other videos, but I can join in.
  • ascrug90
    Options
    I will be starting this week as soon as they come in the mail so you could add me if you like :)
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    :smile: I completed the 30 day shred on Friday, I started off on level 1 & gradually worked up to level 3 (occasionally doing 2 workouts in one session) have lost 12lbs and around 18 inches off the whole of my body. the inch loss is incredible & now I've moved on to include other things in my workouts (weights, running etc) but will be keep on with the dvd too.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred Monday, and have not missed a day yet, going to weigh in Monday and hope for the best!!
    I'll add you to my friends list!!
  • svance777
    svance777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love tojoin the 30 day shred. How do I find out what to do?
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    hi there...can u explain what this is? thanks
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I re-started yesterday, so I'm game! Anyone can add me :) I definitely need some motivation to make it through that haha
  • Inforthewin
    Inforthewin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey im on day 2 of the 30 day shred today so were basically at the same point:) I'd love to be your shred buddy haha. Go Jillian!