P90X - Round 1 - Starting Feb 1st - Anybody else

Options
2»

Replies

• andrewquamme
    andrewquamme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 27, so I guess that's close enough :smile:

I had some interruptions in week 1, so I was planning to add an extra week anyway.

Good luck!
  • dreweth
    dreweth Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to convert my garage into a workout area this weekend because I learned this week that carpet is terrible for P90x.

I don't know if carpet is terrible for P90X, but I know that P90X is terrible for carpet! The carpet in my living room after a few months of plyometrics looks like an elephant trail.

Since that's my only place to work out, I will just have to deal with it. It's worth it!
  • bored4long
    bored4long Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't know if carpet is terrible for P90X, but I know that P90X is terrible for carpet! The carpet in my living room after a few months of plyometrics looks like an elephant trail.

Since that's my only place to work out, I will just have to deal with it. It's worth it!

I'd love to rip up the carpet in our spare bedroom and just lay down a thin, cheap carpet with no pad. But no chance in hell the wife will go for that. So into the garage I must go.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started February 5th. Haven't missed a day yet and I'm actually combining it with the gym. I'm doing the lean version rather than the classic. No issues thus far. I just need to find the motivation to spend the money on a decent HRM. I just can't bring myself to dishing out almost $100 on a Polar.