30 Day Shred & 6week 6pack Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And I'm glad its motivating everyone. I know I had to look at others results for me to stick to it.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    awesome results!! It looks like u lost way more than 9 pounds! Keep it up!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Great difference! I'll be re starting 30DS tomorrow ... AGAIN!!!!! (i'm currently plasered in fake tan and mangled my knee yet again!!)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Good job girl. I have 5 of JM's dvds (No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, 30DS, 6W6P and Ripped in 30). Personally, I get too bored doing the same dvd every day, so I just rotate them monday-friday in the mornings and supplement them with cardio at night. I also do 2 levels in a row sometimes.

Major props for working out everyday, I have to take a day or two off each week :)

but either way it is super helpful. I've lost 2 inches each off my bust, waist and hips along with 12 pounds since the middle of December. I'll post some pictures sometimes as well to show my progress...
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I know what u mean bout doing the same exercise. I get bored easy and was surprised I stuck with it lol but I just kept pushing.

I also have her Extreme Shed & Shred and Buns, Hips, and Thighs. And I just ordered her body revolution 90 day program. I'm ready to get it and begin!
  • ahersh00
    Options
    O wow!!! What a tremendous loss in inches (even if we don't know how many it was)! Aweome!!!
  • jacobsenkelli
    Options
    It can be found here - http://jillianmichaels.shop.sportstoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=14308_14361&pc=JIAM13

Most Walmart and Target stores sell it.

A little about it- (0ff of the site above)

Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC's The Biggest Loser, helps you lose big – up to 20 pounds in 30 days! Her 30 Day Shred DVD includes three 20-minute circuit-training workouts that burn mega calories and build strong, lean muscle. Each level contains a 20-minute workout based on Jillian's exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab work. There's also a brief warm-up session and a cool down stretch. Follow Jillian's program for 30 days and you will see amazing results!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference.. you look great! Makes me want to pop in my 30DS dvd and start it up again ;) Keep it up!!
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You did great! I can see such a difference! Well done :) xxx
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    Great job girl. Those are fantastic results. Im pretty sure if you have measured yourself you would have also seen a big difference in numbers. Keep it up. It's just the motivation I needed to start all over again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!