30 Day Shred!!

Options
2»

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    hi there...can u explain what this is? thanks

The 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout DVD...it's got about a 20 minute workout in 3 different levels that you're supposed to progress along over 30 days. A lot of people get some great results.
  • tegtmeyerd
    tegtmeyerd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, it was tougher than I thought!! Time for day 2...
    Fell free to add me too!
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, it has 3 levels, so you can work your way up to harder workouts, I recommend it if your looking to do stength and cardio!!
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Today was my Day 1 Level 1 and it kicked my butt. I would love to buddy up and stay accountable.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight when my daughter goes to bed. I tried it two years ago and didn't keep up with it.
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Here's a small group of us starting today, if anyone wants to join in:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/487428-looking-for-a-30ds-partner
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    I just did it for 19 days and then mybest friend came to stay for a week and I bailed! So mad at myself! So, I am ready to start again! Tomorrow will be day 1 for me!
  • xosharonxo
    xosharonxo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 15. I'm on level 2 and am hoping to move to level 3 on Thursday. I absolutely love it and am looking into buying another one of her videos. I find it a total butt kick every day.
  • jeannier66
    jeannier66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started this, too. It's kicking my butt on Level 1, but I'm trying to stay motivated to do it. Add me if you like.
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred next week, last time I did it I lost 10lbs. I do have one question (maybe a dumb one) how do you guys code it in your exercise section?
  • Jwirl
    Jwirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday, feel free to add me!
  • Chuckington
    Options
    Hi guys, mine's currently in the post along with some weights (poor postman!) I saw on a different thread that people post it under circuit training in the cardio section.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    today is my day 4, i woke up this morning aching all over so something must be working! lol
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred next week, last time I did it I lost 10lbs. I do have one question (maybe a dumb one) how do you guys code it in your exercise section?

I enter as circuit training-general for 22min( I include warm up and cooldown)
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 15. I'm on level 2 and am hoping to move to level 3 on Thursday. I absolutely love it and am looking into buying another one of her videos. I find it a total butt kick every day.

Have you noticed weight loss since day 1? I just finished Day 3 this morning. I have 18lb left to loose.