11 months, 100lbs lost with MFP. Pics inside.

Options

Replies

• julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even recognize you! Amazing transformation :)
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job. You look like a new man!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Amazing. This reminds me of when I lost all of my weight--you seriously don't look like the same person. Like others have said, you looked great then, but you look really great now...probably because (I'm sure) you feel better and healthier. WAY TO GO!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I hope this inspires everyone that IT CAN BE DONE!

You deserve all the happiness in the world! You look GREAT!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I lost my 100lbs in 11 months also!! And yes it was so worth it and worked hard at it. I sure know where youre coming from with people not recognizing you!

Way to go!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Hi mate

You have done really really well, you look leaner as well. Well done for persevering and being patient.

Good job man and thanks for sharing your amazing journey!
  • HoopoeBird
    HoopoeBird Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're like, really cute. Great body. Just saying!! Great job, you must feel awesome!!
  • PrettyBunny
    Options
    Great job!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous great job what a cutie
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You are very inspirational. Great work.
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. An amazing testament to will power and courage. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    thats amazing. i cannot imagine how much hard work that was & must still be. u luk so handsome. well done.
  • jensmithdc
    Options
    Great inspiration! THANKS!
  • round10
    round10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    in the first pic you were smilling! in the rest your not! especially the one where your wearing glasses! is life really that bad without a big mac or am i reading you wrong? lol
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! :) And here is to continued success....:drinker:
  • zainyk
    zainyk Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Haha don't read my lack of smiling as being sadness over my lack of bigmac consumption (although that still gets me down sometimes lol) I just don't have any smiling pictures. The glasses one was the most recent i had and was taken after a particularly bad date last night!
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely marvelous! :smile: Thanks for sharing and for the words of encouragement, because you know what a struggle it is to stay on track. I hope later this year to be able to post before and after pics.
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job sticking with the process.

Love the closing comment!
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look like a different, younger person. Fantastic results!
  • MONI733
    Options
    WTG!! You look great and handsome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!