Half way there- work in progress but 20lbs down!! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    awww thank you!!!

and p.s. i'm really glad the third picture magically shrunk! lol I didn't understand why it was four times larger than the other three at first.
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    my hips and waist are showing the most changes so far- really exciting! I have scoliosis so the more weight I have on the worse it looks! THANKS!

Looks great, i also have scolosis - what are you doing? My rear looks like it sticks out because of it. :sad:

Hi! I'm a cardio kickboxing freak :o) I feel it's important to build some decent muscle all over to support my twisty spine and I feel ike cardio kickboxing does both things I need-- excellent cardio and great muscle building!

I love kickboxing I also take that three times a week!
  • Starlage
    Options
    my hips and waist are showing the most changes so far- really exciting! I have scoliosis so the more weight I have on the worse it looks! THANKS!

Looks great, i also have scolosis - what are you doing? My rear looks like it sticks out because of it. :sad:

Hi! I'm a cardio kickboxing freak :o) I feel it's important to build some decent muscle all over to support my twisty spine and I feel ike cardio kickboxing does both things I need-- excellent cardio and great muscle building!

I love kickboxing I also take that three times a week!
    Yeah it's great isn't it!! I've got seven dvds rotate through. I love it, high energy makes me feel strong. Fun! It's really helpingshrink my midsection and hips- you can see in the first picture of my backside how the fat was rolling on oe side but not the other; that's because of the scoliosis. Really glad that as I thin out more and more and more. It's ALMOST gone, maybe another inch or so off my waist and hopefully it'll be gone for good!
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    amazing, you look great!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Thank you! It's been a long slow process but I feel that's the best way to do it. I'm not doing some crazy harsh diet or some fad exercise. Just eating everything within moderation, watching my cals and macros and exercising normally only about 3-4 days a week. I felt from the beginning that this needed to be a doable lifestyle change - not some fad diet I won't follow long term or some crazy exercise schedule I won't be able to keep up. It's taken a year to get this far so I'm hoping by the summer I'll be real close to my first goal around 145!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!