Yeah Baby, I'm Motivated !! Lets push it this week !!!

Options
Yeah Baby !! Shoveling snow ( 25 Min ), Weight training ( 45 min ), Elliptical ( 30 min ), Finished it with a swim ( 30 min ). Calories Burned 1,400. Now thats a Burn and a good way to start the week !!! I'm tired hahaha I'm pumped up and want to challenge everyone to push a little harder this week !!! Who is with me ? After fighting a plateau for a month, i lost 4.2lbs this past week and plan on keeping it going !!! It's a new week forget about last week and lets get after it !!!

Replies

• LouisAA1978
    Options
    im with you after last week having to bad diet days and not working out on friday i need a good week
  • Edward220
    Options
    im with you after last week having to bad diet days and not working out on friday i need a good week

I've been at this long enough to know, you have to put last week in the past and focus on this upcoming week my friend !! Push yourself a little this week you can do it !!! About nutrition, remember Discipline feels way better than regrets !!! Meaning, Make good healthy choices !! You will be glad you did !!
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • Edward220
    Options
    count me in!

Great !!! Give it 100% each and every day !! You got this :-)
  • carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its SEXY TIME LOL
  • positivelylisa
    positivelylisa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Feeling prepared and strong today!!
  • catelabow
    catelabow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Going to tear it up this week!
  • Dkittery
    Options
    I'm in. :) I push every day... :) Need to stay disciplined!!! :)
  • Edward220
    Options
    I'm in. :) I push every day... :) Need to stay disciplined!!! :)

So true !! Love to hit the workouts !! When it comes to nutrition...Discipline is the key !!! Stay focused and have a great week !!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I love days like that where I end up working out hard core. It truly is motivational.... :)
    Keep it up for the week and I will try too! :):)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    This week will be the best yet.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was naughty this Saturday for the first time (diet), but I have put it behind me!

Thanks for the push!

2521768.png