Lights on... or Lights off?

Options

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I have finally met the man of my dreams and he makes me feel beautiful inside and out, so I do love to be able to see him before, during and after. I don't feel ugly when I am with him, so I don't mind him seeing me. :bigsmile:
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    It makes no difference to me.
  • Sphelps14
    Options
    BOOO yea, nice job. I like that, when my wife n i had a mirror in our room it was AWESOME!!! then the mirror went all weird and started bending the reflection like the ones in the carnival... made us look like stretched out and awkward body shapes...it was weird so of course, even though everyone else looked fine in it, for some odd reason it didn't make us look right, so its in the closet until it's fixed. ;);):bigsmile: :bigsmile: :tongue: :laugh:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Either, but mostly on :D
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    At this point I will take it any way it comes
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    For a long time it was off...now I want to see and be seen...so dim light. Maybe someday soon I won't mind if the light very bright.
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    When my wife was alive mixed it up pretty much but once the kids were grown and out of the house Sunday after noon was Romper room school and plenty of light.
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    on or off works for me, they are usually on tho, especially in the shower, that **** can be dangerous if you're doing it right! :wink:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    on or off works for me, they are usually on tho, especially in the shower, that **** can be dangerous if you're doing it right! :wink:

Oh to be young! I remember this...damn!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Every moment is determined by the intensity .... if there is food involved or moving from room to room ... shine a little light .. if it's an intimate night in the bedroom ... candles are perfect ! For those nights in the bath or shower ... lights on ! Basically, the mood ... the moment .. the night ... determines the light ! :wink:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You take the time to alter the lighting?
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    Really depends where the mood strikes, Lol. Obviously if its in a movie theater the lights are at least dim. I'm a freak though. Lol
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    off, one day they will be on...lol

this is how i feel!! lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Either or.. just with a shirt on. D:!
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well my boyfriend always wants the lights on, I don't get a choice. I guess it's ok though since he loves to look at me :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    On, but a lamp, not overhead lighting.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    both, or sunlight, car interior light, streetlights, lol...i'm not picky.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Oh the lights will always be off! And there better not be any light shining in through the curtains either or the deal is off!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'd say either but if I had to pick one it would be on.
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Whatever she wishes.......is my command.....