15 months and 148 pounds gone

Options
I'm hoping this will be motivation for someone who is ready to give up or feels that it isn't worth it. I joined MFP at the end of Oct 2010 and here we are about 15 months later and I'm down 148 pounds. No it wasn't always easy, no it wasn't always fun. It took hard work, some tears, lots of sweat, but I did it! I went from not being able to walk (major back problems) to having hardly any back pain now. So yes it can be done and yes it is SO very worth it! Sorry if the pics are big, don't know how to adjust them. The first one was taken right before I started MFP in Oct 2010 the other was taken 2 nights ago
premfp.jpg
datenight.jpg

Replies

• fguillory
    Options
    That is truly wonderful! You are such a great inspiration. ^_^!
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go!!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WOW...great job! Truly an inspiration! :smile:
  • Simmie69
    Options
    OMG Amazing transformation!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and such a cute dress. Thanks for sharing your story :smile:
  • Shantel0618
    Shantel0618 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    good job
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    That was terrific.. I must say it is an awesome dedication!
  • mzjandiace
    Options
    Thank you! I needed that today~ You look GREAT!
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow Alison! You are truly an inspiration! Your success brought tears to my eyes because maybe I can do this! I just joined this community and I really feel that something has changed in me. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Merry
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    you did a great job and are truly inspiring.
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is so wonderful! :)
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Very inspiring, congratulations!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You are truly an inspiration to those who are having trouble loosing weight!
  • Brooks088
    Options
    You are an inspiration.....and it does help the rest of us still working on losing to see it can be done--thank you. You look amazing!!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Wow doesn't say enough! Fantastic job! You have got to be one of the happiest people on the planet right now when you see your success! You did it, not anyone else. Very happy for you!
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing -- congratulations! You look incredible, and the health benefits are even better!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! Fantastic job!
  • Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    Just amazing! You are truely inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!