15 months and 148 pounds gone

Options

Replies

• Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!:happy:
  • mista31
    Options
    That's what I'm talkin' bout!!! Great job, lil mama.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You are truely inspiring!!
  • That is amazing! It inspires me to see someone on the other side of the mountain I am climbing :laugh:
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    omg that is amazing!! good job!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW...You look amazing!! GOOD JOB!
  • sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow good for you! It must be so fun when people don't even recognize you anymore!
  • tulip637
    Options
    All I can say is, WOW... you truly are an inspiration, especially for us with so much weight to lose! Amazing!!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow - Alison! You look phenomenal and what an outstanding achievement! I am so proud of you! Thanks for sharing - you truly are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look so good Congrats
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    W O W..you look AMAZING!!!! keep up the great work!!!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you rock. I hope to be like you one day soon.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm curious...how has your life been affected by losing so much weight (aside from physically feeling better and better nutrition,etc )...have you made other changes? I love to hear these inspirational stories. Thank you for sharing.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    You are awe inspiring! Congratulations and thank you for posting this.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you should let the kid embrace you again, i bet her hands can now wrap around your body. cheers
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm curious...how has your life been affected by losing so much weight (aside from physically feeling better and better nutrition,etc )...have you made other changes? I love to hear these inspirational stories. Thank you for sharing.

The main thing is I have become a mom to my kids again. I can take care of them, play with them, do things I have never been able to do with them before. To me that is the best thing that has come out of this because I was always a sidelines mom instead of a participating mom
  • futbolkt21
    Options
    YOU are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You are very inspiring to me!
  • Edward220
    Options
    What a great accomplishment !!! I'm down about the same and also did it in 15 months. I understand how hard it is for females to lose that kind of weight. Very inspirational !! What an example you must be to your family and friends and of course all of us here on MFP.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!