15 months and 148 pounds gone

Options

Replies

• opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing. Congratulations on such a fantastic achievement!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. Congrats on your transformation.
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What a beautiful transformation :) Very encouraging - I'm only a few weeks into the journey. May you be blessed with health, joy, and peace!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping this will be motivation for someone who is ready to give up or feels that it isn't worth it. I joined MFP at the end of Oct 2010 and here we are about 15 months later and I'm down 148 pounds. No it wasn't always easy, no it wasn't always fun. It took hard work, some tears, lots of sweat, but I did it! I went from not being able to walk (major back problems) to having hardly any back pain now. So yes it can be done and yes it is SO very worth it! Sorry if the pics are big, don't know how to adjust them. The first one was taken right before I started MFP in Oct 2010 the other was taken 2 nights ago
    premfp.jpg
    datenight.jpg

Oh my goodness. What a transformation. You look amazing.
  • cjteacher
    cjteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!! Way to go!! What an inspiration!!
  • anna_love
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go!!
  • mamatoo
    Options
    Wow you are Amazing :) Thank you for sharing your pictures I needed the encouragement more than you will ever now. You have made a difference in my life. Thank YOU
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed I can't even find the right words to express it. Truly phenomenal!
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!
  • raerad7
    Options
    Wow, that is really quite incredible! so motivational, thanks for sharing.
  • shalwilson34
    shalwilson34 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome and I'm sure you feel awesome as well. Thanks for sharing - this will help me in my 50 pound weight loss program.

14448865.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You've done a great job. Truly inspiring.
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Jaw-dropping transformation. Amazing. Truely amazing. Congratulations!!
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this. It is people like you that make it so real for me and shows me that my journey is doable.
  • Roxsand
    Roxsand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know it's hard work but stories like yours prove that it can be done!!!!!!! <3
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Way to go and such and inspiration!!!
  • macylane4
    Options
    Awesome job! I didn't think I could do it either...I can't wait to be so close to my goal weight like you! I'm so happy for you, and I do hope you motivate a lot of people! People really need the help, and only those that have stuggled through this can really understand where they are coming from!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation your journey brought about. I know you must be very proud of your accomplishment! You are truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!