Yes!!!!!!! WOW is RIGHT!
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You rock! WTG!!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You're looking like Jennifer Hudson in those bottom pics. Congrats!!
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous before, gorgeous after, but you must feel amazing.
  • not only a gorgeous gorgeous woman, but as well a determined and hardworking one. enjoy your success and be proud of yourself, i am inspired to one day - soon enough - have such incredible progress pictures as yours! :flowerforyou:
  • jelicaa
    jelicaa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job and keep up the awesome work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....With everyone support I am now At my GOAL....YEPPIE...Appreciate the sweet sweet comments!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow! I agree you look amazing.
  • debtfre12
    debtfre12 Posts: 203
    Options
    What a remarkable woman you are!! I'm sure the journey has not been all "peaches & cream", but man you make it look easy peasy!! Very nice loss!!!

When I 'grow up', I pray I have the same drive, focus and determination to get the job done!!!

Bravo and hats off to you! Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap .......
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation!
  • karagaddy
    karagaddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All have the same beautiful smile but "Wow" is right! Congrats1
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Stunning :-D
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! WTG! You are so motivational!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    WOW is really the word to describe it. Amazing. And I gotta say, I LOVE your fashion sense.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, congrats!
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

Steph,

Pictures say a thousand words, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, sassy are just some of those words that comes to mind when i saw that collage. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congrats on your success!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I was chatting with The Honey last night and he said that he knows that I am the same person inside...but when he looks at me I am a total different person..(mind you he said both are beautiful but wow)....So the Pictures have sure showed exactly what he means....:happy:

November9-2-1.jpg

Thanks Everyone this was just the beginning....I am still loving MFP and what it has done for me...

Thanks NJFOXY... for finding my past acct and reminding me of it....Love ya babes...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!