Marry, Make out with, Get rid of...

Options
It's a nicer title to the old classic. Pick 3 celebs, one for each of those. I would marry Ryan Reynolds...I feel like he would be an awesome husband. I would make out with Vin Diesel because that's been a dream of mine since I was in jr. high. I would get rid of Kesha...the world could so do without her! I can't wait to see what kind of responses this gets! Thanks for posting!

Replies

• jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I totally agree with you on marrying Ryan Reynolds! :) I would make out with Channing Tatum cause he is just the second hottest guy ever! (besides the fiance!) :) And we could definetly get rid of Lady Gaga! She is wierd and very different and her music is annoying!
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    OMG did you see Channing on SNL? He got back to his male stripper roots. It was....so nice to see lol!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I would marry Vin Diesel. Not only is he hot, but he's also a big gaming geek, which is AWESOME. I've had a thing for Vin Diesel for over a decade now, so yeah...

Vin-Diesel.jpg

I'd make out with Tom Hardy in Warrior He's smokin' smokin' smokin' hawt.

tumblr_lwim7mwXVy1r1pcs3.jpg

I'd get rid of Kesha too. Her voice is annoying.

I felt like this thread needed pics to go with the choices...
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'd totally marry Vin Deisel too for the sam reasons as Elizabeth. Hmmm...I'd probably make out with Wesley Snipes because I've had the hots for him forever. I'd get rid of Justin Beiber...the world would be much better off than little boys running around with messy hair and pink skinny jeans
  • jenga727
    Options
    OMG did you see Channing on SNL? He got back to his male stripper roots. It was....so nice to see lol!

Of course I did! Definetly was the one in charge of the TV that night! :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Marry Paul Rudd, make out with Paul Walker... Get rid of Kim Richards... Not altogether but I just want her off the BH housewives.. Lol!
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    I would marry Vin Diesel. Not only is he hot, but he's also a big gaming geek, which is AWESOME.

Vin-Diesel.jpg

I'd make out with Tom Hardy in Warrior He's smokin' smokin' smokin' hawt.

tumblr_lwim7mwXVy1r1pcs3.jpg

I'd get rid of Kesha too. Her voice is annoying.

Oh Jeebus! You posted that picture of Vin Diesel and reminded me of just how....sigh....hot he is. I used to swear that I was going to marry him in high school, but once the gay rumors picked up, kissing just seemed like a more realistic option lol.
  • jenga727
    Options
    Yeah same goes for Channing! Everyone always tells me he is gay! How can guys that hot be gay?! lol
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Unfortunately, it's sometimes the hottest ones who are gay. Anderson Cooper...that one just breaks my heart.
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'd marry any of the rich ones that didn't want a prenup. And make out with Ryan Gosling...and get rid of Lindsay Lohan!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I would marry Pittbull..make out with Johnny depp and get rid of Owen wilson ( i cant get passed that nose lol
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Marry Patrick dempsy
    Make out with Colin Farrell
    Get rid of...Nicki Manaj, Paris Hilton, Karen from Mob Wives...I could go on and on...
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'd marry Viggo Mortensen, I'd make out with Taye Diggs (and then marry him) and I have a long list of get rid ofs but I'd start with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    I'd like to add that I would get rid of the Kardashian family...thats right, the whole fam damily! Then I would be awarded a Nobel Prize for making the world a better place!
  • tillwewakeupII
    Options
    Marry Ryan Gosling, make out with Matthew Lewis and get rid of Kesha. She literally has no talent at all.
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Marry: Jared Leto
    Make out with: Christian Bale
    Get Rid Of: Justin Bieber
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    HAHA!
    Amen
    I'd like to add that I would get rid of the Kardashian family...thats right, the whole fam damily! Then I would be awarded a Nobel Prize for making the world a better place!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Marry- Kate Beckinsale
    Make Out With-Megan Fox
    Get rid of-Drew Barrymore
  • rae_84
    rae_84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is I agree with everyone wanting to make out with Channing Tatum! Umm YES please!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    *Checks her facebook album of hotties*

Marry: Sean Bean
    Make Out With: Ben Barnes
    Get Rid Of: Justin Bieber