quick question help plz???

Options
hi,
how do i add a type of food that isnt already on the list of foods, O.K MOST OF IT IS
but for example I had smoked samon with my scrambled egg this morning and cant find it :0(
such a boring question I know but any help wld be appreciated thanks guys:smile:

Replies

• annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Smoked salmon is in the database. I eat and log it often.
  • fmw123
    fmw123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Put it on separately, i.e. smoked salmon, scrambled egg etc
  • minibusx
    Options
    I DONT KNOW HOW CALL ME STUPID AS ITS PROB SIMPLE LOL
    BUT I CANT FIND THE SMOKED SAMON
    ALSO WAT DO U MEAN PUT IT ON SEPERATELY ????
    X X
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    And if you eat something that isnt in the database you can click on add food (after you searched for your food and didnt find it) and add the food you ate into the database

The line of text looks like this:

Can't find what you're looking for? Add a food to the database

Also i just tried to look up smoked salmon and typing that in i would go for the second option saying
    Fish - salmon, chinook, smoked (lox), regular.

Seems to me that is what your looking for
  • minibusx
    Options
    awhh thanks my eyes must of missed that bit lol x
    thank you x x
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I DONT KNOW HOW CALL ME STUPID AS ITS PROB SIMPLE LOL
    BUT I CANT FIND THE SMOKED SAMON
    ALSO WAT DO U MEAN PUT IT ON SEPERATELY ????
    X X

First you're spelling it wrong... SALMON with an L, that may be why you can't find it. Also what he means by separately is you aren't going to find "Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon" in the database, but if you search for "Eggs, scrambled" you can add how many servings (1 egg, 2 eggs) and then add "Smoked Salmon" 1 serving of 4oz etc.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    hi,
    how do i add a type of food that isnt already on the list of foods, O.K MOST OF IT IS
    but for example I had smoked samon with my scrambled egg this morning and cant find it :0(
    such a boring question I know but any help wld be appreciated thanks guys:smile:

Its 'salmon' not 'samon' ;)