Chalene Extreme

Options
I just received Chalene Extreme in the mail. I will start this program today. What results have any of you had with CE? Is there enough cardio with this program to lose the weight? I have been also doing Turbo Fire for two weeks. I have not seen a big difference in the scales, but I can tell I've lost inches.
Have a great day and I'm looking forward to hearing your results with this program b/c I need some encouragement also.

Replies

• TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it personally, but I know tons of people that have gotten amazing results! I bet you'll love it. You can always do sort of a "hybrid" with Turbo Fire if you feel like you need more cardio, too. Good luck! Feel free to add me if you need more support with it. :)
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. I love it. I really like the weight lifting, but I didn't feel like I was getting in enough cardio, so I went for a hybrid. I think you'd really like the hybrid program!
  • eddiej56
    Options
    What do you mean by hybrid? I would like to do both. I found somewhere a workout calendar that incorporates both programs.
  • jessdextbent
    Options
    I also do Chalene Extreme but for cardio I run. I love this for a strength training program. I lost a lot of inches (not so many pounds) the first time around so I've decided to do it again. I like how it works upper and lower body at the same time so the workouts are shorter.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Chalean Extreme has some cardio, but not much. It's more focused on strength. I did Turbo Fire by itself, then CE by itself, and I am two weeks away from finishing a hybrid of both. I saw great results using CE.