Wii Fit

Options
2»

Replies

• kruger07
    Options
    I LOVE my Wii Fit plus. I just started using mine again as well I found it (well lets just say not where it needed to be ha ha) I do up to 1 hour on mine and I have found I feel better and since it is sooooo cold right now in Wisconsin working out in my house sounds pretty darn good...... good luck I hope it helps.
  • michellemaeb
    michellemaeb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have bad posture, weak back, and back problems. Sometimes I strain my back and it takes a long time to heal, and really hinders my workouts in the gym :(

The Wii Fit Yoga has been a real life saver, I try to do the yoga everyday to eliminate pain, promote better posture and strengthen my back.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love my first 50 pounds using the wii fit plus! I then graduated to buying an Elliptical, Treadmill and sauna! :) Go for it! I personally love the boxing, step and hula hoop!

*edited to add* I also have Wii Zumba and Country Dance which I love!
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have one...including the Biggest Loser game, a few dance ones and I never use :( I play the dance games occastionally but I never use anything with the board anymore. it's a great workout ithough and my motto is any exercise is good excercise.
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my Fiance, buying me Wii Fit Plus for Xmas a couple of years back, i started losing weight :) - i think its fantastic way of getting exercise, and its fun too :)
  • AngelaChase84
    Options
    I have one and don't use it often (simply because I'm not dedicated!) but I know if you choose the right program for your body you can definitely get a good workout!!