Goodbye, obese! 32 pounds lost, almost halfway there

Options
2»

Replies

• rake78
    Options
    that is amazing.. congrats.. maybe i will be there soon too... i just got a wii so will check out the wii fit.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I cant tell from the picture as it does not go down far enough, (what I see looks really great!) do you expect to have any loose skin when you are done or is the exercise taking care of it?
  • niightwind
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Can totally tell that you have lost some inches!!
    My sodium has been over every day and I figured that would hinder my weight loss. Thanks for bringing it to attention! Is there any special foods you eat to keep your sodium levels down???
    I am trying to avoid adding any extra salt to foods at all, especially when its something with already high sodium levels. I eat a lot of fruit and veggies.
    When I feel like snacking I go for some berries, carrot sticks, or celery - much better than salty junk!
    Best of luck! :)
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job, keep it up.
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I guess I need to be taking some pics! Ive lost almost 16 pounds already with 55 to go at least and havent ever taken a pic!
  • niightwind
    Options
    I cant tell from the picture as it does not go down far enough, (what I see looks really great!) do you expect to have any loose skin when you are done or is the exercise taking care of it?
    I haven't had any trouble with that so far, quite fourtunately! I think that keeping active has helped a lot to avoid that. When I go for a jog occassionally my stomach feels a bit tighter, so definately exercising has helped.
  • ilovelife
    Options
    Just shows you what you can do when you put your mind to it - well done :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you're my hero, seriously kicking obesitys *kitten*!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • niightwind
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments, its really encouraging! Good luck to all of you with your weight loss.
    Hopefully when my end goal is reached, I'll be able to post the end results as well :smile:
  • arl29
    arl29 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good for you! That is an amazing transformation and truly inspires me. Keep it up! :happy:
    I've also been really high and often over on my sodium. I will start watching more closely.
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    brilliant! i've lost about the same and i too have another 30 or so to lose until i'm at my goal. this is such a transformation! thankyou for sharing (:
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrphy_2011
    Options
    This is very inspiring! Thank you so much for posting!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Wow. Just Wow!
  • WOW Awesome ! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!