Help Needed

Options
Can someone look at my food diary and let me know what I am doing wrong and why I am not losing weight? Don't look at this Saturday and Sunday cause I got frustrated and drank liquor for first time in long while.

Any suggestion appreciated!!

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Umm, try eating more?? You're not eating 1200 most days and the days you're working out you're eating even less. You're probably starving!
  • alisonjaneyelland
    alisonjaneyelland Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yeh deff eat more I'm on 1200 usually eat about 1000 but I don't count tea/coffee so makes it up to 1200
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    you appear to be starving yourself which not only will stop you losing weight but will make you unhealthy and risk getting ill. Take care of yourself x
  • hartint
    Options
    Thank you for everyones advice. I will concentrate on hitting that 1200 cal.
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    I looked at your diary and I want to stuff food in your face. Not trying to be mean but the limit mfp gives you is for a reason. You need at least 1200 calories for your body to function properly. I try to eat all of my allowance plus at least half of my exercise calories. I have read enough posts and research to find that is the best thing to do for many people. If you are not losing, eat more. LOLOL
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My best advice is watch your fat intake. I cut down on my fat content to around 20ish a day, and that helped too. I tried the 1200 calories a day thing, and I never lost any weight. You have to find what works best for you!