Anyone else have killer chocolate cravings?

Options
For pretty much my whole life I have been getting these chocolate cravings that are practically imposable satisfy. It drives me crazy sometimes! Any ideas on helping the cravings lessen? Also: any tasty chocolaty treats that aren't too bad for me/ too high in calories?

Thanks!

Replies

• rensker
    rensker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cravings can mean you have a magnesium deficiency. I used to have crazy cravings that no matter how much I ate I couldn't satisfy it and ever since taking a calcium-magnesium supplement it's been 100% better.

Or, what else works when I still want chocolate, I go for super high cocoa (70-80%) quality chocolate and all I need is a square. My favourite is Lindt dark orange.
  • snaus70
    Options
    I LOVE double chocolate brownie balance bars, I think they are better tasting than most store-bought brownies, actually! :smile:
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am a chocoholic...

things I do to keep happy?

NO PUDGE Brownie mix - individual serving is microwavable and a decent chocolate fix...

Hersheys cocoa powder _ I use a tablespoon with some splenda & hot water to make a low cal hot chocolate (and they also make a dark chocolate powder that is amazing!!)

I am also a peanut butter addict and am having a seriously hard time without it!! am goign to try that PB2 stuff one of these days!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I was just going to post a thread about chocolate, with Easter coming up the shops are full of goodies, and I want to know what I can do to manage / survive it. Buy really really small eggs with lots of difficult wrapping, that way the exercise invovled in getting the darn wrapping off burns the calories consumed? I wish!

I drink Jarrah Choc-O-Lait which is a low fat low sugar chocolate drink, not sure if you get it in the US?.

What I need is a low calorie chocolate treat - home made would be good if anyone has a recipe?

6575081.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    edited for typos!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    28 M&M's = 100 calories skinny cow ice cream single serve 150 calories

enjoy