RED TEAM WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Also,
    We might be getting another team member.

There was yet another post on our old and dead week 6 thread, so I invited that person over here to week 8.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Also,
    We might be getting another team member.

There was yet another post on our old and dead week 6 thread, so I invited that person over here to week 8.

Awesome :happy:

The bf talked me into pizza today. :grumble: So now I'm about to get ready for my walk... gotta kick my butt for those yummy slices :laugh:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    207 as of this morning. 3 lbs down from last week. woo hoo! :bigsmile:

I'm kinda suprised, I thought the movie theater popcorn w/ butter and yesterdays BBQ cookout would have screwed me and all the soda(plus its also TOM for me - but fading away so the water weight is coming back off). I'm pretty excited! Looking foward to this week since I'll really be back on track.

Glad you're feeling better Mel. :flowerforyou:

AWESOME! I wish I could bbq and popcorn and lose weight :grumble: Keep up the good work.
  • alisha11
    alisha11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW 233
    CW 238.6
    :huh: so according to last week i'm down like a pound yea now i'm convinced my starting weight must have been off...
  • billielover79
    Options
    Hey, looking to join
    Name: Celia
    CW: 142.2
    SW: 146.5
    CGW: 140
    UGW: 125
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    ok, so, today didn't go as great as i had planned...i got up and today is the only day this week i am not going to be working all day so after my fiance got off work he came over and we spent some time together and then he took me out to eat and then we piddled at walmart, then i tried to walk tonight, and even though my knees were fine, my right foot was not :grumble: i think it is the one i fractured in fourth grade...because it's hurting in the exact spot where i had fractured my foot, but i can't remember for sure if that's the foot it was. soooo i don't know how tomorrow or any other day will be. i feel like i'm starting all the way back at square one, except i did a lot better job the first time, lol but i will get through this. i gotta start saying NO again to the sweets...!!! and thanks, mel, for the encouraging words! and I'm sooo glad you're feeling better! so now it is pouring down rain.. the perfect time to fall asleep :smile:

Good luck tomorrow, everyone!
    and congratulations to everyone!
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hey, looking to join

Hi Celia! Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: we are always looking for new members for our wonderful group!! We weigh in on Mondays. Hopefully you will find this group a great support system in you weight loss journey!!

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Good morning, fearless people!

Celia - welcome.

Alisha - Last week you said 229. Did you mean 239... or do you mean 228.6 this week? And yeah, I guess your starting weight was off, but that's ok.

Jess - I fractured my foot in fourth grade too! haha I just had to share our similarity. And then I did it again last year. Anyway, I hope that your foot feels better and that your knees don't start hurting badly again. Congrats for saying no to sweets... see, you are back on your way. And, as usual, I wish you, your grandmother and the rest of your family well. :flowerforyou:

Later on, I'll post my updated spreadsheet.

Today's my brother's last day of school and my mom is the class mother for his homeroom so she's in charge of the big end-of-year brunch. Sooo I have to help her lug everything into school and then help out with the party. But it will be fun because schools are fun and kids are fun and parties are fun! 3 in 1. haha. Anyway, and then I have to clean our ridiculously dirty kitchen from baking 360 mini-muffins yesterday (of which, I only ate 1... hooray!). And then perhaps I'll get out for a walk(?) as long as nothing is hurting.
  • billielover79
    Options
    Thanks :D I wrote it down that Mondays are your day. It was already mine, so it works perfectly :D
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hey, looking to join

Welcome! You're goals are very similar to mine! :smile:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Good morning all! Today was a great morning for me! I ended up runnning 6 miles (YAY) thankfully. I was disappointed since I was only able to do 5 yesterday. Either way, I pushed myself this morning and got it done. So, I will work out during my lunch and take my dog for a walk/run this afternoon when I get home and when the sun goes down. I'm going home in 2 weeks, so I'm going to push myself as hard as possible so I can look as good as I can and to fit into a bathing suit :glasses:
  • vanimami
    Options
    ok, so, today didn't go as great as i had planned...i got up and today is the only day this week i am not going to be working all day so after my fiance got off work he came over and we spent some time together and then he took me out to eat and then we piddled at walmart, then i tried to walk tonight, and even though my knees were fine, my right foot was not :grumble: i think it is the one i fractured in fourth grade...because it's hurting in the exact spot where i had fractured my foot, but i can't remember for sure if that's the foot it was. soooo i don't know how tomorrow or any other day will be. i feel like i'm starting all the way back at square one, except i did a lot better job the first time, lol but i will get through this. i gotta start saying NO again to the sweets...!!! and thanks, mel, for the encouraging words! and I'm sooo glad you're feeling better! so now it is pouring down rain.. the perfect time to fall asleep :smile:

Good luck tomorrow, everyone!
    and congratulations to everyone!

You will be fine, once you get back into your mode, you will get back on track. I hear you one the sweets end, I LOVE sweets and it is tough to not anything sugary, especially when it surrounds me all day :grumble: We just have to learn to eat it in moderation, which I have not been able to do as of yet, but I'll get there!:smile:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Is it too late to join you guys? I would really like to join a team! PLEASE LOL!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Buffjess, you can certainly join. Just post your starting weight and I'll add you to my master spreadsheet. :smile:

We weigh in on MONDAYS, fyi.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Sort of updated....

Alisha, I left you a note somewhere above here on this thread... explaining my confusion. Thanks.

redteamweek8-1.jpg
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I weigh 249, but its TOM for me, so I haven't had the ability to exercise like I want too
  • billielover79
    Options
    Hey, looking to join

Cool :D We can do it!
  • emiliabeth
    emiliabeth Posts: 40
    Options
    K, this week I'm down to 142.2 - that's .2 pounds down. Talk about a slow process!!

But I'm keeping to the calories pretty well and exercising like a fiend, so I don't mind if it takes awhile to lose the weight I guess...
  • emiliabeth
    emiliabeth Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey, looking to join

Cool :D We can do it!

This is almost exactly what I'm aiming for, too :tongue:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Good morning, everyone.

I am ridiculously tired this morning (it's 7am here... not all that early), but it's been a long night. I'm running on about 90 minutes of sleep, unfortunately. I cannot fall asleep again, so I think I might try to go for a short walk to try to wake up before work 11-7 (I work retail, in addition to tutoring math & science(s) & writing & sometimes spanish or italian or sign language). But it's definitely going to be short because I am so tired... but I need something (no coffee) to help wake me up a bit.

So I hope you all have a great Wednesday!