no self control!!!!

Options
I do really well in the morning and afternoon. When 3 pm rolls around i lose all control!! nothing seems to satisfy any cravings or fill me up. I have been blowing it everyday so far because of this. HELP!!!!!!! It's so frustrating.

Replies

• Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I do really well in the morning and afternoon. When 3 pm rolls around i lose all control!! nothing seems to satisfy any cravings or fill me up. I have been blowing it everyday so far because of this. HELP!!!!!!! It's so frustrating.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! except for Sunday morning, those are bad as well...during the week I do great, healthy breakfast, snacks and healthy lunches but come 3 or 4pm yikes!!!!!!!!!! Make a plan for yourself and stay focused!!! Try not to keep in your house the things you crave the most, out of sight out of mind and out of your mouth :wink: drink lots of water, get your mind occupied until dinner time...don't forget to eat a healthy snack in between lunch and dinner so you are not ravenous come dinner time!! Then set up a stop time for you, mine is 7pm...yeah yeah from time to time I have eaten something after 7pm especially if I go out but that is reality, like is like that!!! Stay consistent and you will see results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking right now, are you eating too little in the morning and afternoon that you are starving come 3pm? Good luck!!!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I agree with alf..I'm the same way. But, I realized that mine is because I don't eat enough for breakfast and lunch. I added some more food to my lunch, and I seem to be doing fine now. Also...if I am hungry still then, I opt for baby carrots...they REALLY fill me up! :)
  • Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas guys!!
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean.
    Sometimes I just feel STARVING but its not my stomach it's my brain! I just try to fill up on healthy low cal stuff and I'll ask myself... will eating those cookies make me feel better?? Normally the answer is no, cause after I eat it i'll still feel the same way only worse because I gave in.
    :S
    So frusterating!