New and got 100 lbs to lose!

Options
Hello, I am new to the group and new to healthy eating and exercising too! Growing up my mom was a single mom and didn't really have the time or money to show me how to eat healthy and I have decided that it is time to learn myself and pass the good on to my 2 children but I am a complete newbie at this so I am really enjoying this site and all the inspirational stories. Anyways, I am open to any new friends so add me :) Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Tara

Replies

• Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have about 100lbs to lose also and have 2 kids =) Ill add you and we can help each other!
  • amanda776
    Options
    Good for you! You are giving such a great gift to your children, and to yourself. :)
  • rachellemilaine
    Options
    I just joined also. I set my first goal to be 50lbs although my overall goal is 100lbs also. I heard this site is great so I thought I would give it a try. Good luck!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :)
  • jamie117100
    Options
    Hi,

I am not so new and am trying to lose 120lbs. If you want to friend me feel free to do so.:wink:
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I'll send a friend request, and you can add me too, I have at least 100 pounds to lose as well!! Good luck!! :)
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! I got almost 100lbs to lose also!! I'll send you a request! We can motivate each other!! :)
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I've been at it a year ... This site will positively impact your life!