Which is harder for you?

Options
Exercising or eating right everyday?? Lol for me it's definitely the eating right everyday. I got the exercise down but the nutrition...damn. I mean Im good about eating healthy but I tend to cave and eat what Im not supposed to and not to mention going over on salt. Ugh.

Replies

• captaincharisma24
    Options
    Eating. Places like Red Robins, Taco Bell and movies get me everytime.
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I eat according to my goals so eating right is easy. And i love lifting!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY exercising....people say its addicting...yeah, I am still waiting for that moment lol
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Eating right.
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    eating--especially when going out to eat
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    exercising.. i feel that i dont have enough time to get it done.. i want to but this weeks schedule is all messed up.. and i feel like i make excuses when i dont do it...
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Exercise for sure.. eating is easy, at least now since I don't even have to think about it.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Exercising - but only right now because I'm still recovering from knee surgery. I can't do much more than sit ups. I not even supposed to stand on it or bend it. :(
  • dsmonteith
    Options
    Definitely the eating right! I LOVE to work out and I'm just grouchy if I miss a workout. But I love beer so much and it's hard to stay away from it!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    tryin to eat right def the hardest!!!
  • mander1621
    Options
    I think the exercise is harder for me believe it or not. Eating right I can do with no problem. I just find it so hard to get the motivation to exercise.
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    Exercising I hate it and I don't care what others say about once you find your nitch you will enjoy it I am still a non-believer.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    I eat according to my goals so eating right is easy. And i love lifting!

^ This. I can make almost anything fit my macros. AD- you going clean or dirty?
  • amanda776
    Options
    Eating is definitely hardest for me, I actually love working out. My fiance and I have a very active and social group of friends, so there is always either a happy hour, house party, dinner, etc. that I am attending every weekend and avoiding the bad stuff is almost impossible.
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Eating.
    I've found with exercise the more I do the more I want to do. And seeing the results in the mirror make me want to work harder.
    But eating is so hard, I LOVE LOVE LOVE food and sitting around watching others still eat what they want when they want and not gain weight is extremely hard for me. Like today I was out with my SIL and she brought chips for lunch, I tried so hard to ignore them but watching 5 other people eat them was too much for me. I did manage to control how many I ate and honestly I did not enjoy them and I could taste the other crap that had been cooked with them, they are sitting in my stomach and making me feel sick.
    My eating is slowly changing, and chocolate no longer interests me, but I still struggle with what I need to fuel my body.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    When I first started I would have said exercise is harder but now that I exercise everyday I would say eating healthy is harder.
  • DanielBrian
    Options
    eating anywhere that isn't my house! I can't believe how reckless i ate.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Eating right, I love to run and play soccer but also love to eat salty foods!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Eating right by a mile - I love exercise, and I LOVE to eat - a lot.
    That's been my biggest challenge.
    I never stopped exercising, and it was not until I got my eating under control that I saw results.
  • TurnLeftNow
    Options
    Exercising for sure. I can resist cravings even though it may be difficult. But I can't seem to find the motivation to push myself harder while working out.