The hard stuff

Options
Please share the most difficult part of your journey so far.

Replies

• Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    trying to handle going to restaraunts without worrying too much about my meal and enjoy it. log it and move one.
  • JuJu2976
    Options
    Drinking My Water, When it is Cold!!! I would rather have Coffee!!!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Being consistent.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    The hardest thing I've had to come to terms with is that I will never be able to stop.

When I think about the fact that I've begun this journey and very recently just hit my halfway mark, it got me thinking - PHEW that was hard! Thankfully there's only one half of the way to go!

Then, I stopped myself and realised... what about after the other half of the journey is finished?

This is a lifestyle change. I have changed my lifestyle. I need to learn to adapt on my way through this. I'm finding it horrifyingly difficult to wrap my head around these changes.

What I can say that helps is to take it one day at a time. Slowing it down step-by-step makes things easier to tackle. :)
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    realizing there's a big difference between the feeling of having gotten the food i need, and feeling full. i don't need to feel full to continue on with my day. i need to feel something somewhere well after hungry, but way before full. i'm trying to get comfortable there. it's hard.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Eating. Stressed to the max right now and not getting enough nutrition in at all. No appetite. :ohwell:
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone! I have the most trouble with eating out. They cook things so unhealthy . But its getting easier.
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not eating chips or ice cream while watching a movie late at night....
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Being consistent.

Same...I am pretty good at getting on the wagon, it's staying there that gets me.