What do you log Zumba as?

I thought I would give Zumba a go tonight (although Im not overly co-ordinated), I couldnt find any entries for it under exercise, what do ppl log it as?

Thanks

Replies

• If you go to zumbacalories.com you can input your weight and the intensity you did it at. I put in 60 minutes and found out i burn 600 calories in an hour. I then went to my exercises under cardio and plugged it and saved it. So now when lets say i do 30 mins of zumba, i go to my exercises and then just put that i did 30 mins and it registers the 300 calories.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    I used my HRM to figure my calories, but it bit the dust (who knew that a couple years of sweat, even when regularly cleaned, could cause a short?!). So now I'm just going off the last HRM entry I put in. I enter the number of minutes, and it figures how many cals that should be based on the last entry. Someday I'll get a new one, until then I just have this educated guess.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    I usually log it as high impact aerobics, it was fairly close to what my bodybugg calculated.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    you can go to www.zumbacalories.com it's pretty accurate. I usually measure with my hrm and when I compare it to the website it's close.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Great, thanks everyone