MFP = the new Facebook

Options

Replies

• teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I deleted my Facebook about 3 months ago. So sick and tired of all the negativity and complaining! I have enough if that in my day to day life, don't need it on the computer too! :tongue:

Same here! It was mostly people complaining about how miserable their lives are because they were slightly inconvenienced by something, or how someone offended them while getting their latte at Starbucks... I just couldn't take it anymore.
  • MzAJ2012
    Options
    I so agree:)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Yep! MFP definately gets more of my time these days!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking, "Wow, do I still need Facebook?" Unfortunately, most of my friends are still there and not here!
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Not on Facebook and never will be.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good to know I'm not the only addict. FB is so 2010 :) I keep getting bugged about how much time I'm spending on here too.
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not on Facebook and never will be.

This!
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    It would be nice if there was a way that we get notified of new "posts" or "comments" when we reply on a forum or comment on someone's status. That would make coming to MFP a lot more better.
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    My FB is full of non sense... MFP is full of support and friendly people offering advice encouragement help and my friends even share their diaries with me so I can get ideas of what tasty snacks to pack in my lunch! It's the first thing I open and the last at night. 1am... good night world!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm on here WAY more than facebook these days!! Far more interesting with people doing the same thing as I'm trying to do and lots of useful info!! :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    It's the Facebook for Fat People. (FFP)

actually, how bout we say "Facebook for the FUTURE FIT FOLKS."

I like the sound of that SO much better.

:bigsmile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    " NO XQSs"

uh what?

"No excuses"

I think :)
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    Ditto! I'm on MFP so much more than FB now!

Plus I love the support. A few of my friends are also working on getting healthier on FB but it's not really the same as the support you get here!
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted to MFP. I don't go on facebook very much. MFP is the first thing I look at when I get up and the last thing I look at before bed. It is so positive.
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well, for me at least.
    Facebook used to be the 1st thing I looked at every morning. Not any more!!!
    MFP has taken it's place!
    I feel so much more motivated to get up off my butt!!
    :happy:

Same here! :bigsmile:
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted to MFP. I don't go on facebook very much. MFP is the first thing I look at when I get up and the last thing I look at before bed. It is so positive.

Agree!!!!
  • vamiles
    Options
    Well, for me at least.
    Facebook used to be the 1st thing I looked at every morning. Not any more!!!
    MFP has taken it's place!
    I feel so much more motivated to get up off my butt!!
    :happy:

LMAO IT's MFP, FB, TWITTER, ESPN in that order then randomly youtube news weather etc. haha
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    agreed
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fast becoming for me as well! Very into social media, but I automatically flock over here everyday.