My weight loss journey so far (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    LOL thanks :) ... not smilling in current pic coz im still not use to taking pics of myself lol, find it real hard to just smile at the camera, really dont like cameras :laugh: but i will try :happy:

Yeah, was wondering why you looked unhappy - looking forward to ur next smiley progress picture:happy:
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • akd001
    akd001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Keep up the good work
  • fitzyloveslife
    Options
    your doing so great x woo hoo for you x
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!! I AM 103KGS MYSELF AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LOOKING FAB LIKE YOU. I REALLY DO HATE GETTING MY PHOTOS TAKEN.

WELL DONE
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    thanks girls :happy: im getting there.. about have way to my goal YAY :happy:

What a transformation! Way to go!
  • thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done on your considerable weight loss in such a short time.

All tips welcomed !!!

How did you actually "get started" ??

Again, congrats and enjoy the change.

thanks heaps everyone :flowerforyou: its awesome and so encouraging getting so much support and complaments from everyone... thank you :happy:

I started my journey in oct last year, one day i just looked at myself and said enough, i wasnt happy with or within me and knew i had to change... so i stopped eatting junk, havent had one peice of chocolate in 4mths!!! stop drinking soft drink and cut the size of my meals...
    but one of the major changes was to STOP skipping meals!! i use to sometime skip both breakfast and lunch and maybe have a sandwiche for dinner, then when my son went to bed i would find myself snacking on hes choccies :embarassed:

so now its about balance, trying to eat small meals regulary and excercise when i can.. i suffer from chronic back pain so cant do alot in the way of excersice but i can swim and walk, so i go to the pools and do laps 2 times a week and i walk xander to school 3 times a week, plus i have a treadmill...

im on 1200 calories a day (but i always seem to go under :ohwell: ) i try and get as close to that as i can... :smile:
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thanks girls :flowerforyou: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!