What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options
MrsLVF
MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

My honey gave me a box of Fannie may Pixies (he left them on the elliptical so I'd find it 1st thing this morning) , so you know I had to have a couple.

What did you get, or give , or treat yourself to?

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm having a low sodium V8, does that count? It's red!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm usually really good at ignoring the treats, although I suspect I'll have a glass or two of champagne tonight :)

But then, as I get to work, this super nice lady I work with (who always makes amazing desserts and treats) brought me a valentine with a homemade chocolate covered strawberry and a homemade chocolate oreo truffle with little candy hearts on it. I'm staring them down right now...the strawberry might not be TOO bad :)
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I had 2 piecez of candy from a 4 piece box... lezz than 100 caloriez !
    Guezz thatz not really that naughty but it tazted oh oh zo good :love:

15960713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MrsLVF
    Options
    I'm usually really good at ignoring the treats, although I suspect I'll have a glass or two of champagne tonight :)

But then, as I get to work, this super nice lady I work with (who always makes amazing desserts and treats) brought me a valentine with a homemade chocolate covered strawberry and a homemade chocolate oreo truffle with little candy hearts on it. I'm staring them down right now...the strawberry might not be TOO bad :)

She sounds like a nice lady, the strawberry sounds yummy
  • cschwall
    cschwall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I ate a sliver of brownie pie! It was fabulous and I enjoyed EVERY bite! I logged it and moved on! In my old days, it would have been as much as I could get! Moderation, moderation moderation!
  • monaghme
    monaghme Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to ignore the box of donuts in the next office. I think if I avoid them all day I'll get a few chocolate covered strawberries for my daughter and I (the two who are dieting in our house). My daughter did bake this past weekend for community service hours to make her confirmation and I did eat two of the sugar cookies we made for the homeless shelter....but I counted the calories and boy thye were a lot more than I thought they would be!

10931020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MrsLVF
    Options
    I ate a sliver of brownie pie! It was fabulous and I enjoyed EVERY bite! I logged it and moved on! In my old days, it would have been as much as I could get! Moderation, moderation moderation!

I agree, Last year i had about 5 pixies before i put the lid on. But not today, only 2 that's it, moderation. :happy:
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Nothing yet. Eating out and definitely ending my meal with creme brulee :D
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I had an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie that I made. I brought them into work so I would quit eating them. Oh well, no regrets.
  • MrsLVF
    Options
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.

l.jpg

Yup, I wouldn't be able to resist that either :bigsmile:
  • lhughes404
    lhughes404 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend knows better than to buy my something that isn't on my diet. Fortunately I don't really like sweets and I hate Valentine's Day so I'm able to stay on track today. Although next month is my birthday so I know I will be going off the diet at least one day next month.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    my co-worker bought Whitman 4-piece Chocolate Sampler for everyone today.. Only 240 cals and I will be burning more than that on the stationary bike & water aerobics tonight.
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be good all day so I can have some super yummy Belgian truffles this evening!!!
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Whatever I feel like. Honestly, it's not a treat if you never treat yourself. Extra cup of coffee, couple of bite size candy bars from the dish on the staff room table, meh, i don't call food "naughty" or "bad" because it's not.
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    Nothing yet. It's only 9am. I'm parying DH doesn't come home with chocolate for me.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I've had any candy so I'll be enjoying 3 caramel Hershey's kisses that my lovely co-worker left on my desk after my workout.
  • KayeFN
    Options
    I had a teeny tiny candy kiss....19 calories. So, not worth it, but it is Valentines Day & it did help a little with my chocolate cravings.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options

l.jpg

Oh my goodness where did that come from?! :love:
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend bought me an arrangement of fun size candy bars! It's so pretty, I don't want to eat any of it. I'm going to have one once a week, probably starting next week since were going to the melting pot today.