What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I kind of threw today out the window. My husband made me my favorite junk nachos (which I haven't had in a year: basically they're Velveeta, salsa, a little cream and ground beef) and I had a big bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream. I came in just over on cals, though, so as long as I can abstain from eating for the rest of the night, I'll be ok!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Two mini heart peppermint patties and two glasses of prosecco! Cheers! That donut looks delish! Log it and move on......:)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I hate Valentine's Day, if I think about it too much I might go have an arsenic treat.

(Not really, but I do hate it, and darned if I want any treats!)
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    I had one hershey's kiss and a couple of those chocolate covered pretzel thingies. Curse my younger siblings, coming home with bag and bags of candy from school.
  • finallygettingskinny2013
    Options
    Nothing! Thank God! Luckily I technically don't have a sweetheart, and if I did, she'd be 4 hours away, so we wouldn't be able to have a cute dinner. Anyways, my splurge will probably be dinner tonight, which will put me over my goal :/ But hopefully I'll work it off!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Nothing today (so far... hubby's sneaky sometimes, tho lol). But we have our date night planned for Sat. We're going to see The New Shanghai Circus (super excited!) and of course we'll have lunch or something beforehand. :flowerforyou:
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Just ate a sprinkled doughnut with chocolate frosting...... omg I'm not even guilty about it, it was so good.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    chocolate cheesecake!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Caremel corn, smarties and ju jubes. And i am over on sugar, but still have more than 800 calories available...:noway:
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I made cake pops for my boyfriend and for my relative's business and I ate one this morning since I had a lot leftover. :)

421494_3335742515892_1338462619_33361098_1128929604_n.jpg
    WOW!
    Want!
  • medical31907
    medical31907 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lol that look soooo gooooood
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I regret the feast now hahaha
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Dad sent me giant chocolate covered strawberries... already had one... mmmm.

The naughtiness is not over yet, though. Boyfriend is on the way over here now and who knows what he'll bring. And we're going to an Italian place for dinner! Wooh carbs!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My husband got me a box of See's nuts & chews, which he KNOWS are my favorite. :love: I ate a few pieces last night, and will definitely eat a few more tonight! Gotta enjoy life and indulge a little.
  • Roses6104
    Options
    I had some pecan clusters and some wine at midnight.... nothing else bad for the rest of the day for me!!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    I got a nice little box of chocolates and eat them all!!!!Still under my calories and workout!!:love:
  • Mark63
    Mark63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OHHHHH!!! I so wish we worked next to each other as I would have sacrificed my diet for your safety. MMmmmmmm...b-a-c-o-n!
  • RileyLeah
    Options
    Girl Scout Cookies!!!

But I planned for it days ago... (calories)
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    I had a little mini cupcake at my sons school party that one of the moms had made! It was delicious!
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    well I woudn't call it naughty...100 calorie package of Peanut Butter M&M's...it was delicious <3

1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools