What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• cindyptacek
    cindyptacek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    definitely had a small heart-shaped box full of chocolates for breakfast with my coffee this morning! it was worth it!!
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well, I had mollete for lunch.
    Not your classic V-Day treat, but that's my naughty treat of the day, haha.
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any treats today :( although I did say that today sucks because I can't have my hubby since he's deployed and I can't drowned my sarrows in chocolate because of my diet... Hope everyone else had a good valentines day!
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A piece of strawberry cheesecake... I have no willpower..lol!
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud to say none! Outta sight, outta mind.
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any treats today :( although I did say that today sucks because I can't have my hubby since he's deployed and I can't drowned my sarrows in chocolate because of my diet... Hope everyone else had a good valentines day!
    :( I'm sorry he's deployed. My boyfriend is stationed in North Carolina right now and I am in Nevada, but he's getting out next month. I hope your hubby comes home soon and safe.
  • DuckieMom
    DuckieMom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    one scoop of oreo ice cream and 6 peanut m&m's....one of each color.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I made a yellow cake and home made white iceing for my family. It was shaped like a :heart: It was adorable. And delicious. I logged and still under calories. SOOO worth it.
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    dove chocolate and I tried famous dave's for the first time! SO NOT WORTH THE CHEAT!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    6 mini eclairs.....but i saved calories for them. Much better than last year for sure. Now to hit the elliptical early in the morning
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Chocolate filled chocolate <3
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    1-rice crispy treat (homemade, of course)
    1/2-chocolate no bake drop cookie
    1-very small brownie
    1-very small piece of honey bun cake

Too much sugar, but I only ate the things that were really worth it to me, and I worked out hard. A successful day, all in all.
  • sherrywtrmn
    sherrywtrmn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Half of a Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    We passed bbq ribs, general tso's chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, garlic bread, buttered corn, and cherry jello cups. Left until later is a strawberry cake filled with chocolate frosting and strawberry icing on the outside. We were too full to even cut it. (The chocolate inside will be a surprise)
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    404808_3057748236976_1061485862_3016372_1154263743_n.jpg

That one... a cook has to taste her work, right? And a strawberry too...
  • mathtastic
    Options
    A hot chocolate from Starbucks. Yummy!!!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    2 sugar cookies... large sugar cookies. I'm still under my calories, but dang! i attacked those cookies like they were going to run away any second...
  • hipster819
    hipster819 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Mom made chocolate strawberries ): Oh god, I have such a hard time just accepting that this one treat is alright. But I don't regret eating it!!
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    a few candy kisses. But still under calories for today
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I made my boyfriend raspberry chocolate muffins, and I ate a good amount of the leftover batter.

I also used valentine themed peanut butter m&ms for garnish....ate a few of those too, but the batter was better.

I ran afterwards so I'm ok? hahah