What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I'm making my hubby his favorite dinner...enchiladas. flour tortillas, cheese, beans and all!!! yum!!! don't forget the skinny margaritas ;)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    God... it started off with an Edible Arrangements. Then the office bought a huge lunch that involved tri-tip, ribs, loaded mashed potatoes, and pizza. Tonight, I'm going to Fleming's Steakhouse. Lots of wine will be consumed. Let's hope I don't set myself back 2 days because of this! haha
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I zumba'd for cheesecake.
  • eolivero
    Options
    Right now I'm having a low sodium V8, does that count? It's red!

Put some Frank's Red Hot in that V8. I put that s**t on everything.
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I ate FOUR pilllsbury valentines cookies (ready made, sugar cookies)....I`m about to jump on the bike to work them off!!~ UGH!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I ate a frosted cupcake from Albertsons... no calories listed. I so regret it.
  • trixie5059
    trixie5059 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well I was not under my limit today, over about 400 calories. It was worth it, as I made dinner for my son ( who is 13).....heart shaped ravioli with garlic and butter, bacon wrapped fillets (4oz) , and salad. Man it was heavenly....he had the chocolate.
    I truly enjoyed it, knowing that tomorrow it is back to the grind.

I decided that I need to do that once in a while....
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    novacaine from the dentist!
  • Sidonas
    Sidonas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    See's Candies.... I swear I was only going to eat one... now, well, I suppose I can work out for an extra couple of hours!
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    Well I didn't get off so easy :)
    Candy is my one weakness and it's something I nearly can't resist so this was great for me.
    I had:

1 mini Reeses cup - 90 calories.
    1 mini Kit-Kat bar - 105 calories.
    1 mini Hersheys milk chocolate bar - 65 calories.
    1/4 cup valentines M&Ms - 222 calories.
    Total? 482 calories.

I can't believe how many calories are in candy! (Those were the mini sizes.)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend prepared an indoor picnic, well he bought stuff. He did however try and find as many low cal things, or healthier things, and I was warned in advance.

The good; salad leaves, peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, low fat mozzarella, small avocado, olives.

The bad; Soft Scoop ice cream (although only 61 cals per serving), chocolate dipping sauce, Spooksters (potato snack things)

and The ugly; crusty bread!

I did manage to continue with portion control and ate less than I thought I would.
  • roozombie
    roozombie Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I finally tried Baskin and Robbins cake bites. Well, one mint chocolate chip cake bite. It was good, and I planned for the calories, but I think I now have the willpower to steer clear because while good, it didn't stack up to my usual single scoop of chocolate ice cream from there, which I also had today. And yes, I realize that's over 500 calories in dessert, but I figure I have killed the cake bite bug/curiosity.

Hope everyone enjoys their Valentine treats without too much guilt!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yummy !!! Pixies:heart: I would not have been able to stop !!!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    :sad: I was bad....I ate a box of jr.mints while going down the road..talking with my hubby and didn't pay attention that I ate the whole box.I am still under my calories, believe it or not.Because I was rushed today and skipped lunch(not a good thing).But I don't think I will be eating anything else tonight...
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any :cry: my valentine is not here with me.... And I am sick.
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My children came home with tons of candy... I have the worst sweet tooth ever, this is why I DO NOT buy my kids candy.. Well its one reason...

I am guilty of eating a bag of dark chocolate M&M'S today and I am regretting the entire bag!! :sad:
  • ilulicious
    Options
    so many cute pretzel sticks and heart-shaped sugar cookies. So regret!!
  • Lv2teachca
    Options
    I couldn't resist about 1/3 of a whoopie pie :tongue: It was great w/ a few fresh strawberries.
    5242735.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    nothing :( but so want something
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    two mint lindt truffles, darn sale at work!