Began Ripped in 30 This Morning

Options
Hey all, if anyone else is doing this too... I started this morning. It wasn't THAT bad. I definitely had to do the "girl" push-ups instead of real ones and slow down a couple times, but I lived! lol I took a before pic. Hoping for a big difference and that doing this for a month or maybe 2 with the advance moves the second time around will get me ready for summer. Anyone else starting?

Replies

• lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Last night was my second day on level one. I just finished the 30 day shred, so I did not have a lot of trouble with level one of Ripped. My legs hurt pretty bad though. I did not take before or afters when I started the Shred. I did take some befores last night though to see what visible results I get this time. I will not do it tonight since I have Valentine's Day plans, but I hope to do it at least 6 days a week.
  • DominiqueSJay
    DominiqueSJay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started the RI30 yesterday at first I was like this is not that bad but after the 1st circuit I was like OMG...I will be taking pics...I did the Shred before the RI30 and recieved very good results...hopefully this gives me BETTER results!!! Also how are you documenting it on MFP?
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I literally have not worked out in years, so this is probably going to kill me! I'm going to try 5 days per week unless I'm not majorly sore (which I don't anticipate) then I'll do a 6th day. I might try to work out day 1-2, 3rd day off, work out 4-6, off day 7 to give my muscles a some time to recover. I'm wondering how it works doing the same exercises every day with no recovery time. I'm going to take measurements today too...
  • currlygirrl
    currlygirrl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I too did 30 DS then started RI30. I am on week 4 currently and I will say that it gets MUCH harder!! But I love it! I'm pretty active so I thought it would be a breeze after 30DS since I was doing all the advanced moves with heavier weights...Weeks 1&2 were fairly easy but still challenging weeks 3 & 4 have been HARD and I'm back to the beginner/ modified moves so be prepared. But it is all worth it for sure!!!!! :happy:
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm just putting an "exercise note" on the days I do it. I'm not worrying about calculating the calories burned... I'll eat more if I'm hungry, otherwise I'll eat the same.