31 pounds down before and after pictures

Options

Replies

• Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can really see the difference. Keep it up and you'll make it!!!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference in the two pictures...you should be proud of yourself...keep up the great work...it takes time...be patient, please make sure you are feeding your body becuase it takes fuel to burn off fat....too few cals and you loose muscle and fat loss will be slow or halt.
  • Karmael
    Options
    good job :)
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can see it, don't be so hard on yourself. 31 lbs is a great accomplishment. Keep it up, Girl!
  • Brandysmith1985
    Brandysmith1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nice job girl, I know it isn't easy, but YOU'RE DOING IT! You are looking good I can notcie the difference! Keep it up :) Thanks for sharing!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! Keep on killing it, Killer!!!
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing, well done keep it up! Its little stories like this that keep me motivated!
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Thirty pounds is nothing to sneeze at! Keep it up! You look great.
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You can do this!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I can see it for sure!!! You also said you feel better! So many good things come from eating healthy. You have your whole life ahead of you. That life will be the bomb when you can take a hike, or keep up with your child and never ask, what if? You're on your way, keep up the good work!
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • snaus70
    Options
    Awesome job!!! It's always easy to minimize the difference when looking at your own pictures, but *I* can see it!! Way to go! :happy:
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Great job! You might not be able to see, but we can! Keep it up!
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I can tell in your upper mid-section and in your cheeks, definitely a bit slimmer! Way to go! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can tell!! Keep up the good work and you'll get there.
    :flowerforyou:
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    we never notice our own bodies change..but u cant tell u lost weight keep up the good work and dont lose hope :)
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    I would like to add you. We about about the same weight and have both cut out fast food! We could motivate each other :)

16218659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • CupofJen
    Options
    Keep up the great work... I can notice too! :smile:
  • elyseology
    elyseology Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    great job! I can really tell a difference. Its really great to get other people perspectives sometimes. We don't always notice a difference ourselves.

Always looking for new friends! :) feel free to add me if you are looking for support!
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! way to go! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!